Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't look good. I think Jennifer should choose something different. I mean colors - green and pink ??? She's not a teenager.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I have a feeling her pink outfit is "lucky" for her. Tennis players have been known to be superstitious. She has played her best tennis this tournament in the pink (she wore blue with Grande and Elena I believe)

That is my thought on it! I will bet she wears pink for the final!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Pink and green YUCK!:p

·
Registered
674 Posts
I agree, I think it's lucky. Even though I do like that blue one better, I hope she just wears pink again for the final. I've gotten used to it now. :)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I think shes pretty no matter what!

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
I think the two piece pink outfit she wore against Kim was the ugliest thing i have ever seen on a tennis court... it's really gross. The color and the cut do not suit her at all. Pink isn't her color at all. And the cut of that outfit is weird. It's just not nice!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I knew she would wear it in the final. I have a feeling she will be wearing that dress for a while!!!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, you guys were right :) it seems this pink one is her lucky, but i don't like it :( this blue one is a lot better.

i would like to know will Dokic wear the same outfits as Capriati. Last season they were wearin same outfits from Fila.

But this is not Jelena's style :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts