Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
I'm betting they'll show the first set only, then HOPEFULLY show Kim-Lindsay(who havent started playing yet, odd). Before they break off and show CFL of course. I hate TSN.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
execution? Coria played very well with all the problems he was dealing with. Not to mention that VERY bad call in the 3rd set that gave Andre an undeserved break.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Are they showing the entire thing or just highlights?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Jarrett said:
execution? Coria played very well with all the problems he was dealing with. Not to mention that VERY bad call in the 3rd set that gave Andre an undeserved break.
agreed, maybe the guy who started this thread should try playing someone named Agassi with a messed up thigh and blisters on the thumb.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
CoriaFan4ever said:
agreed, maybe the guy who started this thread should try playing someone named Agassi with a messed up thigh and blisters on the thumb.

DH's point was that maybe they could have showed one of the more competitive semifinals, you fuckwad.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Ryan16 said:
DH's point was that maybe they could have showed one of the more competitive semifinals, you fuckwad.
LMAO, calm down everyone. :) Play nice.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
CoriaFan4ever said:
What blisters? I heard he cut is finger making breakfast that morning. It was bleeding all over the place. :spit:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ryan16 said:
Huh?? Kim's semifinal hasnt even started yet...they are just warming up right now, what are you talking about?

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
CoriaFan4ever said:
Huh?? Kim's semifinal hasnt even started yet...they are just warming up right now, what are you talking about?

Sorry, I was obsessed about the womens semis.;) I meant Mens Qf's, like maybe Ferrero/Hewitt. I knew Kims match hadn't started, but I was wondering why USA's coverage hadn't picked up.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Ryan16 said:
Exactly Rebecca.
I think you misunderstood me... or I'm misunderstanding you? Seeing as Coriafan here hasn't exactly been posting here since the dawn of time, how in the hell was he/she to know what point DH was trying to make? All of his points and ideas are so laced with sarcasm it's a wonder that any of us get them.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Well Lindsay looks like she is running in slow mo so your aren't missing much.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ryan16 said:
Sorry, I was obsessed about the womens semis.;) I meant Mens Qf's, like maybe Ferrero/Hewitt. I knew Kims match hadn't started, but I was wondering why USA's coverage hadn't picked up.
I fail to see what made that match that much more competitive. the fact that Hewitt won the first set? Ferrero was absolutely trashing Hewitt in the final set, Agassi/Coria was much closer, but let's just put this to an end, I'm not trying to get anything started here and unlike you I can watch my language.
enjoy the semis.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts