Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my faves but there are things I think they can improve in or that I dont find attractive about them...

1. Venus Williams - If she thinks that she is gonna have a million and one outside interest and stay at the top of the game (top five) she is just kidding herself...the girls are zeroing in on he Williams formular...they are getting bigger, stronger and serving and hitting harder...It's great and admirable that a young woman can start her own business and still be a TOP world class athlete....but V gotta gotta realize that tennis is what made that possible and she MUST leave her mark on the game and not become a foot note..Love ya to death though Venus... :hearts:

2. Serena Williams - I love her so much but sometimes I feel her flavor is a bit much...she should tone it down a bit. I dont think that short dresses and short skirts fit women that are as shapely and well gifted in the behind like Serena is...because it comes in your size does not mean that you should wear it...I am overjoyed that she got rid of of the blond do...she looks SO MUCH BETTER with her natural color....Also, judging from her performance on my wife and kids...she should get some more acting lessons before her next role (for an athlete - non actor...her performance was fantastic)...but for someone who actually calls herself an actress...:eek:

3. Alex Stevenso - Get your fat ass to the gym...to be honest...for regular women...her body is just fine...but for a world class athlete...:eek:

4. Chanda Rubin - Does she have a neck? Also, I wish that she would help to validate the Williams Sister's claim that there is racism in tennis...she has to see it...if not from her peers (cause she is well liked...:rolleyes: ) then from the public at tourney, tourney directors...whatever...just speak up...:mad:

Maria Sharapova...Yeah, your all shocked that she is on my list but I am so excited for this young Russian...she just need to shut the fuck up with the "come on" after every point...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Justine Henin-Hardenne: too many cold sores spoil the mouth.

Daniela Hantuchova: appalling taste in visors. Bet you didn't think I was going to criticise that, did you, rather than go for a more obvious target?

Amelie Mauresmo: her medicine ball-hefting serve rather irritates me.

Patty Schnyder: once, twice, three times a lefty. This isn't actually a criticism nor indeed a rational statement about anything, but I thought it sounded nice.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Venus Williams:

You need to bash Serena in the head and think about getting to heavan later.
Get your ass to the net.

Serena Williams: Bring it down a thousand!

Martina Hingis: Stop whining get back inshape and show us you really do have championship mettle.

Jennifer Capriati: You are an aggressive power player....ACT LIKE ONE! Yes even against Serena.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Venus/Serena withdrawing from tournaments.
Serena's choice in fashion.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Serena: Stop acting like we don't have mind-blowing sex all the time.

Venus: ditto.

:)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Justine: Herpes is nasty... :sad:
Kim: She's too nice, I hate that.
Ashley H: She thinks she's a powerhitter.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
jelena - has she heard of the word v-a-r-i-e-t-y!?
monica - has she heard of the word g-y-m!?
dani - has she heard of the word f-o-o-d!?

·
Registered
283 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At CARI

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
looks at SJW's signature...

Sarah: needs to stop telling everyone what she screams in bed

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Serena - should play more tournaments, and get more consistent, and stop choking. And improve her footwork and volleys.

Venus - Play more tournaments, improve her weaknesses like 2nd serve and forehand.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
^ touché.

now, come back to bed. ;)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
you know why?

my love is like....wo! :p

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Capriati -
1. Stop turning into a damn counterpuncher every time you play a top player.
2. Get a freaking second serve.

Daniela - Eat. Just. Eat.

Serena - Base your formal wardrobe on your classy Wimbledon's champion gown....not the short ones that make you look like a drag queen.

Vee - Get a second serve and kick your sister's ass

Lindsay - Drop the mopey act, it's irritating as hell.

Maria - Save the "COME ON!" for like break point, game point, set point, a good point....not like say 15-0 when your opponent nets a return, ok?

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
^^ got me feenin' like wo :p

1 - 20 of 103 Posts