Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I keep losing weight. I'm like 122 lbs now, and like 2 months ago I weighed around 150! I'm not on any kind of diet, nor am I taking any sort of diet pills. And last week I was at the dr they told me I weighed 128, then yesterday I go back and they say I lost 6 lbs to be 122. :eek:

I don't know what it is, I don't eat as much as I did. Because if I eat I get sick and can't keep it down and mostly all I'm drinking now is water. I don't know if my drug use is getting the best of me or what, but I keep losing and everyone is like "how are you doing that" and I'm not trying to do it anymore.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do on occasion use a few drugs, but not diet drugs :eek:

I hope it's not disease!

I just find it odd I no longer have the need and desire to go get Great American Cookie companies decorated chocolate chip cookies or even krispy kreme doughnuts. Now in my house sweets go to waste. :eek:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I eat a lot, or what people consider a normal plate full in like 2 hours i throw it up. And I don't make myself throw up either, cuz I hate doing it. Someone said it might be my ulcers acting up again. :smash:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True, I was once chubby, now I'm going back to skinny status, this is nice after 3 years in the chunky side of life.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just sick to my stomach sometimes and throwing up. It's nothing that bad. It's probably my body's way of taking charge to get that chub off that's been on there far too long. And to think at the start of this year, I swore to myself "It's coming off one way or another" I guess my body's taken charge of getting it off.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
you know you have symptoms of some kind of gastric cancer ... i'd go get checked out if i were you

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
You should consider talking to your doctor about this, it´s won´t get away by itself. It might be only an allergic reaction to some kind of food (e.g. I am lactose intolerant, diagnosed lately and it took over 3 months to find out...), but there may be the risk of something which isn´t that easy to cure, so you must seek medical care immediately. I also don´t know how old you are, maybe your just grow taller, I dunno. I don´t know you as a person and also might be a mental problem with food and weight, so just do yourself a favour and go talk to your doctors about your symptoms, this is quite your only chance since you won´t get a cure from this board.

Anyway I hope you can go back to your normal life soon.

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Latly I also have been losing weight quickly but I figure its because Ive just being doing more, and also Ive lost my apetite and I find I cant eat as much as I could maybe two years ago. In year Ive lost three stone (42ilbs) and I was worried at one point cos it was just sliding out of control, going below 12 stone, but now Ive got it back up and it seems stable Im pretty happy with the ways things are. Perhaps it will take you time to get there.

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
I think I weigh 97 kilos, and believe it or not i lost like 5. Id love to lose more so i cant relate on that level but im the type if theres anything going on i go straight to the dr and try to do everything they say. then i always feel a lot better. they usually know best and can put your mind at ease. Maybe some kind of appetite stimulant would work? Like after i went the last time i said i get kind a queasy stomach around midday and he said to stop driniking coffee and it worked.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
You just broke-up in a relationship. that can do it also. Nonetheless you need medical help...your boyfriend could have given you a disease.

Better protect that health immediately.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts