Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really happy Monica is doing so well at the moment. :) Semifinal at Melbourne and now final, but when will she finally beat Hingis. I know she won two matches against her last year druing the summer but it were Tier II tourneys. I'm always hoping she will beat her and at the end i'm always sad cuz she lost, and again in three sets. :(

I was very sad when she lost championships final in 2000 in three sets, then last weeks OZ semifinal and now final at Tokyo and again in three sets. I think i won't survive another three set loss to Hingis. Martina is my nightmare now :( :( :(

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I no how you feel but at least shes still fighting! maybe next time Monica will ripp her apart!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Hi selestials,

Dun be upset, I know it is frustrating but Monica did win a three set match against Martina last year, and she start getting close in all her three set matches which indicates that her fitness is improving, anyway hope everyone had a good weekend, go back to study/work tomorrow, pfffff.......

·
Registered
25,261 Posts
I can't stand as well :(. If only she could take the 1st set 5:1 lead in the tie breaker but ...:sad:

·
Registered
25,261 Posts
poor Loyal, for grand slam losses, I need at least two days to recover but others, about one day or half day :sad:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Monicas got a tough draw in Paris

1rd Schett
Quarter Henin
Semi Dokic
Final Venus

She can beat them all but i'll be tough!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Miranda, I know just what you mean!!

Zlatko, I know it's bad, but just think back to the years 1999-2000! Poor Monica did not win a set against Martina in six matches, in fact over 12 sets she only won 30 games!
Now it is much better, at least she is keeping it competitive, soon I think she will have another win.

·
Registered
25,261 Posts
hello Monica rules and Mishar :D. Wow, such a difficult draw again :(, its not fair, thanks Mishar for your warm words, I wish you and Monica all the best :)

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
I cant stand Monica losing to any one !
Yeah Miranda it takes me a week to recover (for grandslams ) and two- three days for regular tourno's ...

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also need few days to recover from Monica's loss, but sometimes i'm aksing myself how long it takes to Monica? Probably she needs less time than we :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts