Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Wow didn't know that either where did you find that?
Yes we have orphanages in Belgium, but don't know much about them, ...

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Don't respond to trolls.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Aww, that's so sweet! Why not in Toronto, the crowd gave her a fabulous reception. There orphans all around the world you know, and it is not a rule to only give to people from your own country.

Reactions: Hulet

·
Registered
783 Posts
I heard that justine is doing these kind of things often, she even got rewarded by the WTA of it ...

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
jujufan said:
I heard that justine is doing these kind of things often, she even got rewarded by the WTA of it ...

The award was giving to her because of the donations she often gives to the 'Make a wish' -foundation :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
jujufan said:
I heard that she is very much involved with the 'Make a Wish Foundation'.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Hey, Serena and Venus would do the same thing!
Except replace "orphanage" with "own wardrobe", lol.

·
Registered
15,727 Posts
justine lost her mother at a young age, and her father was practically non-existant

i think she knows how it's like to be an orphan and so feels very strongly for them

·
Banned
1,827 Posts
So sweet of Juju to do that :hearts:

And some people here thought she was heartless :sad:

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Oh.. so sweet.. today.. Henin because my #3 favoriate player.. I will never go against her, except when she's playing the current and former wimbledon Queens. Go Justine... but then again, all this charity could be for a tax break.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.