1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
15,787 Posts
:sobbing:

·
Registered
114,756 Posts
She won a match in Canada, either July 31 or Aug 1, and then the IW doubles match.
She had a torn rotator cuff in her serving shoulder. Not a minor injury

·
21,943 Posts
She won a match in Canada, either July 31 or Aug 1, and then the IW doubles match.
She had a torn rotator cuff in her serving shoulder. Not a minor injury
Well she obviously wouldn't have missed the tour for almost a year if it was a minor injury.

·
Registered
900 Posts
At least she's finally letting her shoulder fully heal

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
What's wrong with Golovin? I miss her too, not as much as Sharapova, but I really like the way she plays
She fucked up her back. :sad:
I have a feeling we have definitely seen the last of Tati, but hopefully not Maria. :sad:
Why do you think that, why does everyone think that? :sobbing: Everyone just thinks that shes like Anna and she doesnt give a fuck about Tennis but thats not true. :eek:

·
V-I-K-A
11,074 Posts
She fucked up her back. :sad:

Why do you think that, why does everyone think that? :sobbing: Everyone just thinks that shes like Anna and she doesnt give a fuck about Tennis but thats not true. :eek:
I think Tati would be playing if she could. From what I have heard, it just sounds like her career is over. :sad:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I hope both maria and tati are back ... both of them are my faves :sad: i believe maria will play RG but haven't heard anything about tati in a while so can't think of when she'd be back!??

But i'm hoping to see both of them again back!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
yes she doesn't play for a academic year.
if she went to school since september, now she will have exam

1 - 20 of 42 Posts