Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now its 5:42 am in Paris, France. Play begins at 11am, which is less than 6 hours now. I live in Louisiana, which is in Central Time Zone, so it is 10:42pm. Tennis coverage begins at 7am over here. So were talking tennis coverage in the US is being delayed a whooping 3 HOURS!!! Thats horrible!!! I could understand an hour or 2 because most people in the US are sleeping but that is downright pathetic.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
hi--i'm also lives in louisiana--not good the coverage is--complains i did do--email to espns and tells them nots to bad coverage--it helps--maybe not

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
in america tennis is not considered a sport unforunately.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
brandon is rights--i on bus yesterday--boy hit me on heads with football--told me tennis is not sports--but a games--very unforunate--hurt my feels

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Jordan. said:
brandon is rights--i on bus yesterday--boy hit me on heads with football--told me tennis is not sports--but a games--very unforunate--hurt my feels
if someone ever says something to me i just remember to stay quiet and know that i have class and they don't.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
wilawan--dont hit do i--too much sad--innocent is i am--never hurt things on my life--friend you and are i--yes

·
Registered
32,804 Posts
Yesterday was one of the worst coverage ESPN has done in years of the GS! First, we get a *taped* match between the *American" Williams vs Rittner...Then, we are treated to Mr. *American* James Blake vs the other *American* Taylor Dent...Finally, another *American* HERO Andre Agassi vs Karol Beck....What's up with that ? The channel seriously sucks...

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
ESPN never fails to amaze...they just came on air...they are showing the hewitt match starting in the third set...when the match is just about over in the fourth :rolleyes:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
LOL, this is so ridiculous...

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Do they realize that Costa, the defending champ is down 2 sets to love? why not show him. They can show Hewitt later, or at least live

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im not even watching it cause their showing that stupid bratt Hewitt and of course the hyped up wannabe next american hope Brian Vahaley. UGHHH :(

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Kill Espn! Kiiiiiiiiill!!!!

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
I'm definitely send them an email...this is just plain stupid and to add to it deceiving because they gave you the impression that its live...but I know when they respond they will say "well we didnt have live on the screen" playing with spectators :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
well, I like Hewitt and was glad they were showing him (of course they were showing Vahaly the American really :rolleyes:) but what I don't understand is why they didn't just start showing it live.. they show a freaking tape! And they don't even admit it's a tape.. they just act like it's live.. after the tiebreak they were like.. "we'll check in back here later on" LOL idiots!! :mad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
you guys should know by now if it doesn't have the live icon in the upper-right corner, that it ain't live. I guess you guys don't watch ESPN enough. :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts