Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Well 6-2 6-7 6-4 isn't a crushing, but you know that. I don't think you're happy Bruno won, but you know that also. I KNOW you don't want to hear what Anna fans will say...wait, yes you do.:p

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
What a stupid waste of space on this database...:rolleyes:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
don't worry guys, it is just leena expressing her anger that anna gets about 10 times more attention for playing a challenger than bovina has got for anything she has done in her career. you see leena is very insecure. oh and btw leena i am not a big anna fan, and i like bovina, so you'll have to use a personal attack on me for yourr routine comeback (just some friendly advice)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dedicate my 4000th post to Anna getting her ass kicked by a lowly player from Brazil!

VAMOS BRUNA
VAMOS LENA

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
grow a sense of humor folks...let Leena have some fun...LOL

you have to admit the humor in "my" poor Anna losing in the first round of a $25K...

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
LMAO, I love the way James tries to be smart!! Cute!! :)

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
selesfan said:
Leena, also don't forget how Elena Bovina got her ass kicked by as you call her a ditzy blonde american. :p
She won't...I remind her regularly..LOL

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
BK4ever said:

you have to admit the humor in "my" poor Anna losing in the first round of a $25K...
you mean let leena be her typical prick of human being self?

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Go Bruna!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
BK4ever said:

I'm not really bothered, couldn't care less. It's just funny to see how Leena follows all of Anna's matches, praying that she loses, and literally orgasms when she does :cool:

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
GOOO BRUNA!!

:bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts