Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:devil: :tape: They never play great tennis against each other and it looks like Justine and Kim's final matches are already PRESET and DETERMINED!! ...BORING AND YAWN.

So many errors, errors errors, and the play is a level below what it shoud be.

We need VENUS AND SERENA to come back and SAVE tennis again.;)

· Registered
6,762 Posts
I am sick of their grandslam finals which invariably produce error filled sloppy tennis with no competition. The french final was a low and now after a fantastic semifinal between jen and the enfant terrible we get a snooze fest final with a big fat anticlimax. ugh.

I don't even need an all williams final just a final with one williams and one belgian to give it some drama would be fine with me.

· Registered
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey that's a nice BORING pic of Justine.;)

No really, WHERE is the outcry..MEDIA WHERE ARE YOU? NOBODY wants to dismantal these two from the top? The tennis is BORING and I am sick of these BELGIAN finals.

We need [email protected] to SAVE the day. Anyone, someone has got to beat them to make tennis interesting again.

· Registered
43,627 Posts
Really, the last 2 years I think we've had two good slam finals. 1-02 Aussie. Jen and Hingis gave a great show. 2-03 Aussie. Venus and Serena gave a great show.

Everything was pretty bad. WB 02 was a good first set.

02 French; 02 US; 03 French; 03 US were all UFE fests. And 03 WB was hampered by injury :rolleyes:

· Registered
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TrueDAT Rocketta. So true dat.:)

· Adrenaline junkie
24,904 Posts
Why is that that you compare All-Williams and All-Belgian? The rightful comaprison would be All-Belgian and All-American. I agree, from now on we should have neither. Williams-Capriati, what a crappy matchup is that..

· Registered
783 Posts
The boring finals have nothing to do with the belgians you know guys.
In san diego and in berlin this year they have played great!
And in some former meetings they had some spectacular matches.
It has nothing to do with the persons but all to do with how they feel on that day.
I do agree when you say that the real final was the semi final justine capriati, that was awesome

· Registered
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jujufan I am being sarcastic and mocking those who thought [email protected] were BORING for tennis. Among other things. Although the final was not all that interesting for the obvious reasons. LMAO

· Registered
783 Posts
lol I get your point.
And let me tell you a secret, even the belgians were a bit dissapointed in the final.
We also expected something more like a three-setter even as a justine fan I felt pitty for kim ...

· Registered
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ys, I can't compare LIndsay and Jen because there WAS NEVER AN OUTCRY when they won alot.

· Registered
15,501 Posts
Honestly, I prefer Belgian vs. anybody else :eek:

Of course it's cool that the Belgians can play finals against each other, so at least 1 is sure of the title.
But in terms of thrilling matches, I prefer matches like Justine-Serena, Kim-Jennifer, Serena-Jennifer, Lindsay-Venus etc.

· Registered
783 Posts
aaah let's say the mental domination is too high between serena-venus justine-kim.
maybe that's why mixed matches are nicer too watch or why we have a true final in the semi final ...
What i would have prefered? I wished bolt kim and justine played high level the whole match.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,691 Posts
...if Kim and Elke were in a final and they both played like shit (...which is likely...) people would soon complain...hhmmm...yes...

...it's because they're sisters...nobody cares who wins...ahh but they're individuals aren't they...hhmmm...yes...that's why there are so many Venus fans that hate Serena...and Serena fans that hate Venus...yes... :)

· Registered
783 Posts
Actually what people want is tention and rivality?
especially lots of nailbiting right?

yeah maybe it is
Let's go for a spectacular 2004 When all four top-competitors are back in action and in full health

· Premium Member
20,087 Posts
Where is the outcry? I have not even seen any articles crying that Kim and Justine will destroy women's tennis with their boring matchups.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.