Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You must have guessed by now that I am an impostor.
I am a cowardly person,and do not want to reveal my username.
I am using a completely different computer,so my IP wont match.

I just wanted to know if it was fair for the moderator of board to "imposter" as a poster on the board,that too without telling anyone about it.

You must have understood that I am talking about the sanexwta.com board,where the administrator Anne Bonney was also the poster "Griffin". When Sarah initially accused Anne of being Griffin,I just thought that she was muttering those things in anger,but now after having heard from several reliable sources,I know that Anne was indeed Griffin.
I was just wondering if it was fair on the part of the part of the administrator to do so.We all know was Griffin was also opinionated of sorts(no offense Griffin),and wouldnt her bias affect some of the decisions that she made?
Even if she switched roles as an administrator,I still felt it was unfair on her part to stop other people from impostering,while she herself would imposter as Griffin.
Do you people think that this was fair?
Even if she were Griffin,would it be fair fpr here post as an admin?
This is the last message that I will be posting under this username.I would like to clear that,I am not a person who hated Griffin or Anne Bonney,in any way. This question just struck me a few days ago,and I wanted it to be answered.
If the admins of this board feel that this message is derogatory,then you can delete this message.
Also I was wondering,posters like Tia Clara and Ayla,do they post on this board anymore?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Hmm.... why wouldn't Anna Boney want to post under her own name?? :confused:

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
LOL! well why are you hiding behind another user name? It's not a crime to think that, is it?

I know this was the big rumour in Sanex, i also think the same and i don't hide it lol who cares anyway? hehe

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
completely agree with Dahveed.

WHO CARES???????

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,793 Posts
I don't think it matters who the Admin was (WAS) on Sanex. That board has sunk now and it doesn't look as if it is going to be floated again anytime soon. Who cares anyway?

·
Registered
298 Posts
She did the right thing. As admin, you can't participate in a discussion without making people answering differently than they would have to a 'normal' person, even if the question was the very same one. So, as admin, you only have two choices: Don't participate, or participate without anyone knowing it. Option 1 would make your admin position questionable, since you don't know the context of the decisions you have to make, so option 2 is the best one. Of course though, you shouldn't get busted.. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I totally didnt know that anne was griffin, but I can see why they hid behind another name in a way, but to be honest there are plenty more things to worry about !!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm still here and still refusing to believe that griffin is Anne Bonney. I do believe this post is ridiculous and really ego-driven and from a poster whom I cannot respect at all.

:mad:

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
In total agreement with Poe!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
This is amusing...only because it is so pathetic...someone grasping at the past and wanting, hoping and wishing that someone would stand beside them in solidarity. Why in this day and age after all we have gone through would someone still be so bitter towards Anne Bonney (who did a marvelous job)? Is it bitterness at Anne or griffin or bitterness towards the unknown? "If he knows I want to know...and if she says so...it must be true".

Your kind of alias is only created in hopes of making a stir...while others create aliases as a fun alternative to make people laugh...I did just this on the old board (with success) and I intend to do it again soon...

This thread should be closed IMO. There is no reason to accuse someone about something you know only rumour about! Shame!

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
I do not accept your premise that Anne Bonney was Griffin. I also don't care. Anna Bonney was the soul of fairness as a moderator, and I'm saying that as someone she slapped around more than once.

Administrators WORK. If they get privileges others don't, that seems fair to me. It's kind of a pity you can't get over whatever problem it is youhad with Anne. But I have to say, based on what i saw of her work, that if we cloned Anna Bonney a million times and replaced all the admins everywhere with her, the quality of the internet would go up a lot.

·
Registered
309 Posts
*sniffs the air*

What is that awful stench!??

*sniffs the air*

*looks at mijako*

Oh, it's YOU!

Why do you have to come here and cause a stink?

*walks out of the thread*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.