Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry but I am so sick of this slow crap. I want some action and I am glad the fast courts and Wimby are near!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
JustinSteffi said:
I am sorry but I am so sick of this slow crap. I want some action and I am glad the fast courts and Wimby are near!

me too.....the french open to me, is just the opening act for Wimbledon!

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Wimbledon is my favorite slam and the summer hardcourt is my fave season.

Goodie that clay is out of the way now. ;)

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Clay's my favorite season :sad: But im eager to see how Vera does on the hardcourts this year!! :D

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I'm sick of the clay, I dread the season every year. :rolleyes:

I dunno, people want high quality tennis, but clay is probably where you get the lowest quality of tennis. :rolleyes:

On to the best seasons remaining: GRASS AND HARDCOURTS!! :bounce:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I have waited so long for Wimby to start! It is my favorite website and tv coverage... could be the purple and green... it's just awesome... the linespeople wear slacks/dresses and those jackets! :drool: I just love Wimby...

U.S. HARDCOURT! SUMMER SEASON IS THE BEST! YEAH! I'm so excited! I can't wait... two more weeks! :bounce: I love the grass and hardcourt!

I can't stand the clay... I live in Georgia and red clay is all we have... living in it is not fun and I hate to watch it getting in people's clothes... it reminds me of when I have to do the laundry! :fiery: I like the sliding and that's about it.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
cariosity said:
I have waited so long for Wimby to start! It is my favorite website and tv coverage... could be the purple and green... it's just awesome... the linespeople wear slacks/dresses and those jackets! :drool: I just love Wimby...

U.S. HARDCOURT! SUMMER SEASON IS THE BEST! YEAH! I'm so excited! I can't wait... two more weeks! :bounce: I love the grass and hardcourt!

I can't stand the clay... I live in Georgia and red clay is all we have... living in it is not fun and I hate to watch it getting in people's clothes... it reminds me of when I have to do the laundry! :fiery: I like the sliding and that's about it.
I took lessons once on red clay and I couldn't stand it, I felt like I was on sand, granted I really can't play on any surface ;) but clay was the worst.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts