Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over 2 months in Finland to see my really good friend....It was long time to be there but it was really nice trip..I love Finland!! :hearts:
Then in January I was in Melbourne...So it's really really nice to be home again.....I am so glad!!Paris looks to be the same old beautiful city as it was when I left!! :hearts: :hearts: The weather is pretty usual in here....But I love it too...Now, I am going to walk to the nearest café...It is 50 meters from my home....I am going to take 1 cup coffee and croissant!!Then I am going to see my girl-friend...It's going to be so great..I am looking forward to see her again!!

Mary plays on Monday again!! :bounce:
The draw is done today..Good luck Mary!!Continue your good comeback!!
Guys, I've missed your comments so badly!!!Nice to be back here!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
m_pierce fan said:
I was over 2 months in Finland to see my really good friend....It was long time to be there but it was really nice trip..I love Finland!! :hearts:
Then in January I was in Melbourne...So it's really really nice to be home again.....I am so glad!!Paris looks to be the same old beautiful city as it was when I left!! :hearts: :hearts: The weather is pretty usual in here....But I love it too...Now, I am going to walk to the nearest café...It is 50 meters from my home....I am going to take 1 cup coffee and croissant!!Then I am going to see my girl-friend...It's going to be so great..I am looking forward to see her again!!

Mary plays on Monday again!! :bounce:
The draw is done today..Good luck Mary!!Continue your good comeback!!
Guys, I've missed your comments so badly!!!Nice to be back here!!! :bounce:
Welcome back! Hope to see mary succed in Berlin.... :wavey:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
m_pierce fan :wavey: :wavey:

Great to see you back.

I am glad that you had a good time. I am off again in August to Mexico to see my girlfriend and then I am off to Egypt and then Scotland and back again to Mexico

take care

mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts