Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! Well done Amelie, what drama, what a wonderful match! I know you didn't win but you played superb, especially your fighting spirit! This should give you so much confidence, such a shame about the back injury, but look what you did! Bounce back for the summer season!! Allez!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Amelie played a wonderful match,if her back wasn't acting-up i think she would have kicked Serena's butt off centre court!She had lot's of confidence,and came so close to winning the match.
I hope this encourages her for the future,and hopefully a Grand Slam title will soon be hers!!

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
I agree... :bigcry:
Everyone was thinking that after the match against Capriati, Serena was gonna beat Amélie dead easy. I'm glad that Amélie she gave her such a fight!!! Well done to her and although I'm sad she lost, I'm proud to come from the same country... I have always liked her but even more now. :D

And let's be fair play, well done to Serena who I think will successfully defend her title. :worship:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,371 Posts
Well done Amelie!!!!! Great match!!!! :worship: :worship:

She gave Serena a real challenge :)

Unfortunately, she was unlucky once again :sad: :sad: :sad:

But she proved to be a wonderful player-->i'm sooo glad to be her fan :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

·
Registered
24 Posts
t’s a big disappointment. :sad: But she is still great and incredible. I was hoping she’ll win it. And all those injuries keep chasing Amélie … Wish that she got better as soon as possible to be back in her best form to win the title couse she can do it. NO doubt :worship: :bounce: :worship:

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
This match shows Momo is a great player. I hope she will won her first GS soon. Come on Momo you can do it. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
3 Posts
What a damn damn shame - it was the best match of the tournament by far, Amelie played so well, the poor girl. I wanted to leap into the TV at the end of it and give her a big hug.

She still kicks arse whether she won yesterday or not. There is always next year - watch this space! :hearts:

·
Banned
250 Posts
I was a pretty big fan of Amelie before this match but the way she played and showed so much fighting spirit made me like her even more! If it wasn't for her back injury I think she probarbly would have won. Well done and Better luck next time :worship:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts