Votes: 17 15.5%
  • S.Williams in 3

Votes: 10 9.1%
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Yeh 'highlights' woooooo! Not.

Argh well better than nothing, I'll be cheering on Murray - at least Eurosport show the WHOLE match LIVE during the day if I have the chance so that will do until the night!

I hope they focus on Ree's match, its bound to be more interesting than the mens singles... Mixed should be good though! I like the Aussies :D

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
alicia is playing like a piece of crap, and Serena looks FANTASTIC i mean better than she ever has before, she just keeps hitting to molik's backhand which is virtually non existant at the moment

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Alicia at first looks like she was against Sania, hopefully she can get out of it after winning that service game.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Its a long shot but any pics? :D
Everyone says she looks great and I wanna see why :(

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Im not liking how every1 can see the macth but i can't lol

But if the match keeps going like this- they could show the whole match :p

4-1 Serena double break

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Lol shes playing Serena - all meltdowns welcome!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Serena is on. Serving well, moving great, setting up her strokeplay and making few UEs. IMO she is in probably her best ever early-year form. That should worry the rest of the women!

Alicia is making way many UEs and not choosing her shots that well, still a few sprays. I think she's playing a bit better than her last match, but Serena's light years ahead of Mirza.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
After playing probably her best game to hold on at 25, Molik rolls over with probably her worst game (and that's saying sumthin)... :(

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Man it sucks when Alicia plays like this knowing what she is capable of! Pick yourself up girl and switch on already!!!

61 - 80 of 103 Posts