Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wonderin how you all think she is doing right now? Seeing she is not playing till Rome, I think Fed Cup was probably enough "tennis" as in match play to get her ready. But how do you think her form will be going into Rome? Personally I think in Berlin it wouldn't hurt to play a lil doubles with Venus. But I think that would be up to Venus, b/c starting Thursday this week, I believe she will be playing Like 5-6 straight weeks. But I think it would do her some good. She looked like the Serena we usually see (not the one in the henin match) Im glad to see she did not let that 1 mesly loss effect her. I think she will be back in Rome, and by her comments, she will be extra determined to send the message that she is ready even more, and wants the challenges.

Lets go Serena, Im now offically in "wait mode" till Rome, but at least I get venus or like 3 weeks!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
....Im now offically in "wait mode" till Rome....
:bounce:

·
Banned
845 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
I was just wonderin how you all think she is doing right now? Seeing she is not playing till Rome, I think Fed Cup was probably enough "tennis" as in match play to get her ready. But how do you think her form will be going into Rome? Personally I think in Berlin it wouldn't hurt to play a lil doubles with Venus. But I think that would be up to Venus, b/c starting Thursday this week, I believe she will be playing Like 5-6 straight weeks. But I think it would do her some good. She looked like the Serena we usually see (not the one in the henin match) Im glad to see she did not let that 1 mesly loss effect her. I think she will be back in Rome, and by her comments, she will be extra determined to send the message that she is ready even more, and wants the challenges.

Lets go Serena, Im now offically in "wait mode" till Rome, but at least I get venus or like 3 weeks!
When is the Rome Tournment. Serena will be home working on her game and preparing for the Red Clay tournment. She and Venus will be kicking butt.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I think that Babygirl is doing JUST FINE! :hearts:

She'll be ready to defend in Roma! :bounce:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I think Serena's reading scripts or doing a photo shoot in between practice. She'll probably show up for the German Open final to cheer Vee on and then it's off to Rome. :bounce: :hearts:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts