Tennis Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Okay, new question. They've found a vaccine but unfortunately you only have enough to give one vial to one person in each pairing. Who do you save and why?
  1. Kenin vs Stephens
  2. Kvitova vs KaPlis
  3. Barty vs Stosur
  4. Mladenovic vs Garcia
  5. Kerber vs Görges
  6. Azarenka vs Sabalenka
  7. Andreescu vs Bouchard
  8. Pavs vs Kasatkina
  9. Svitolina vs Yastremska
  10. Wang Qiang vs Zheng Saisai
1. Kenin
2. Kvitova
3. Both (I'd take one vaccine from the below
4. I'd save this one from the above
5. Kerber
6. I think Vika cause she's a mother
7. Andreescu
8. Kasatkina
9. Elina
10. Qiang (although I'd rather give this one to Sabalenka or Yastremska)

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Who I would save...
  1. Kenin vs Stephens: Sloane seems really chill to hang out with. Kenin's a bit too intense. A game of Monopoly might come to blows.
  2. Kvitova vs KaPlis: I like both and no one says anything bad about Petra. Plus Karo would probably say something really blunt like 'obviously it's very hard for everybody to cook well in quarantine, so that's why some of the people, they cook bad, and they should not cook bad'... and hurt my self esteem.
  3. Barty vs Stosur: Really tough one. I literally flipped a coin.
  4. Mladenovic vs Garcia: "LOL"
  5. Kerber vs Görges: Angie would tell me to stop being a drama queen when i'm freaking out about the pandemic. It's the type of comment to snap me out of it.
  6. Azarenka vs Sabalenka: All those pics of Sablalenka at the beach and stuff, standing a bit too close to other people. Too risky.
  7. Andreescu vs Bouchard: I'll give them my own vial and sacrifice myself.
  8. Pavs vs Kasatkina: wasn't sure about this one but this pic made the decision for me 😂

9. Svitolina vs Yastremska: Elina is nice and won't pretend to be sick to convince you to give her the vaccine.
10. Wang Qiang vs Zheng Saisai: We'd be hitting the ball to stay fit but then SS moonballs it over the fence.

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
Okay, new question. They've found a vaccine but unfortunately you only have enough to give one vial to one person in each pairing. Who do you save and why?
  1. Kenin vs Stephens
  2. Kvitova vs KaPlis
  3. Barty vs Stosur
  4. Mladenovic vs Garcia
  5. Kerber vs Görges
  6. Azarenka vs Sabalenka
  7. Andreescu vs Bouchard
  8. Pavs vs Kasatkina
  9. Svitolina vs Yastremska
  10. Wang Qiang vs Zheng Saisai
Can I sacrafice myself and save them all???

61 - 64 of 64 Posts