Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The intelligent ones! Swiatek, Barty, Teichmann, Mladenovic and Rodionova for starters. I'm sure that people will come up with plenty of others.
Yes, and Petkovic I think should lead that pack! Plus she's funny as hell so she's good for the entertainment too.

Not sure about Mladenovic or Rodionova as they might create too much conflict. If it were the zombie situation I have an inkling they'd have no qualms throwing others in the path of zombies to save themselves 🤣

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
33,287 Posts
Marie Bouzkova would be on my team. Always positive and smiling and always prepared to give 100% effort to anything she undertakes. That kind of attitude is worth its weight in gold.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
I will have my blank expression, not surprised face on, and carry on as if it's BAU cause that's what we do here. While stepping over the mess and clearing an area to build shelter. I have observed enough people starting fire from scratch and will start one. Foraging for food? No problem. Trapping an animal as the next meal? Done.
For a WTA player, I think will have Kahn, her IG/Tiktok these days are giving me life. Besides she can cook, and will probably do some heavy lifting as well.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Let's say the proverbial has well and truly hit the fan. You all have to work together to survive. Which WTA player would you want in your camp?
Kuznetsova, Svitolina, Kerber, Kenin and Iga I believe.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
What were the reasons you chose these players? I can understand why some but not others...
Kusnetesova, Kenin and Kerber are tough as nails, the ones who I think are more likely to be good at surviving.

Elina is very efforted, resistant and genuinely appears to be be a good person and have a good heart.

Iga has the charisma, which can be useful in negotiations, dealing with other people and helping the morale.

In this team there's knowledge of German, English, Russian, Polish and Spanish. Also none of the players are dramatic.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Kusnetesova, Kenin and Kerber are tough as nails, the ones who I think are more likely to be good at surviving.

Elina is very efforted, resistant and genuinely appears to be be a good person and have a good heart.

Iga has the charisma, which can be useful in negotiations, dealing with other people and helping the morale.

In this team there's knowledge of German, English, Russian, Polish and Spanish. Also none of the players are dramatic.
That's a very well thought out list. Who needs Ms 25 languages when you've got this bunch!

I'm still mulling over mine (cos some things shouldn't be rushed lol). I've ruled out Poots. I originally thought her unsportsmanlike antics might help in a situation like this but you know she'd be the type to hide food and supplies from everyone. To quote Sloane, "if it's not one scam it's another" 🤭

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
For isolation, I would get in an van with Aravane Rezai and sail to the middle of the South Pacific.
After, we would repopulate the world.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
That's a very well thought out list. Who needs Ms 25 languages when you've got this bunch!

I'm still mulling over mine (cos some things shouldn't be rushed lol). I've ruled out Poots. I originally thought her unsportsmanlike antics might help in a situation like this but you know she'd be the type to hide food and supplies from everyone. To quote Sloane, "if it's not one scam it's another" 🤭
That's true, I wouldn't trust Putintseva lol.
You must have missed my post where I pointed out that the 25 languages thing was a joke from Muguruza. :D Mladenovic only speaks five languages.
We all know that, people are also joking when they say 25 languages.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You must have missed my post where I pointed out that the 25 languages thing was a joke from Muguruza. :D Mladenovic only speaks five languages.
Yes, it's a classic shady comment she made during RG 🙂
Have you checked out this thread (in two parts)? Hours of entertainment right there 😄

21 - 40 of 45 Posts