Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exodus said:
use violence ;)
I think stalkers feed off of attention so I placed them on ignore but you still get their rep comments. The mods told me to turn off my reps but I think that's one thing the stalkers want. :rolleyes:

I am going to try and find one of the stalkers Pms and post it in here but I think I deleted it. She said she would not PM me or rep me anymore but then she left a rep something like "i could not resist" :rolleyes:

she even told me to get a life but she is the one posting 20-30 posts on here a day :rolleyes:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
anton said:
on this board. I Pmed them and they said they would stop stalking me but they have not.

I also sent Pms to the mods but they didnt do anything but lock my threads :rolleyes:

Is this one next? :rolleyes:
well, shit! that's too bad that it's on the board because then you can't shoot 'em and claim self defense. anyway...

if you've pm'd them and they haven't stopped, then change your tactics. stop getting irritated and just take it as a compliment that two life-less people have nothing better to do than follow you around (compliment them even, on their stalking skills). sometimes, the more irritated you get, the more this type of character will follow you. once they realize that they mean nothing to you, then the fun ends. :)

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DeuceDiva said:
well, shit! that's too bad that it's on the board because then you can't shoot 'em and claim self defense. anyway...

if you've pm'd them and they haven't stopped, then change your tactics. stop getting irritated and just take it as a compliment that two life-less people have nothing better to do than follow you around (compliment them even, on their stalking skills). sometimes, the more irritated you get, the more this type of character will follow you. once they realize that they mean nothing to you, then the fun ends. :)
I do find it funny they have nothing better to do than stalk me in the middle of the night and then turn around and deny it

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
anton said:
they said the would "vote me down" if I talked about them on here.
anton...seriously? it's not worth your time. just behave as if they don't exist and go about your way. the best way to deal with an idiot is indifference.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
anton said:
they said the would "vote me down" if I talked about them on here.
You damn right I wi... Er, I mean, how rude of them! Those freaks. Who are they anton?

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DeuceDiva said:
anton...seriously? it's not worth your time. just behave as if they don't exist and go about your way. the best way to deal with an idiot is indifference.

its not one idiot, it's two and they have a mod on their side who locks all my threads and tells them how many rep points i have :rolleyes:

talk about your stalkers :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.