Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
26,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is an important issue:

I am not only talking about since Wimbledon 2003, but all the rest (ie Bali 2002 - Birmingham/Vienna 2003.

A way would be to look at the league table after each of those tournaments but that would be a very tedious task. A much easier option would be Simon or marcobarella e-mailing Wojtek the points but neither option is likely for different reasons.

Ranking points are the most important for PAW, I hope it can still work out. Otherwise, I have confidence in Wojtek :)

Btw, Wojtek will you be running PAW in challenger - Denain or stick my Simon's rule and don't?

Cheers,
Spikey

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
I don't care if he has access to the ranking points. If Marco has them thenthey're probably wrong anyway. Start rankings over if it means getting rid of Marco

·
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES
8,274 Posts
I agree........start it from scratch if you have to.
A fair game is beeter than a dishonest one.

If WOJTEK has to compile points since WIMBLEDON (the time that Marco started) then i am sure that all players will forgive a few hiccups or errors.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
bionic71 said:
I agree........start it from scratch if you have to.
A fair game is beeter than a dishonest one.

If WOJTEK has to compile points since WIMBLEDON (the time that Marco started) then i am sure that all players will forgive a few hiccups or errors.
But how allow to say that the points are wrong, head of wood!

·
8,274 Posts
"head of wood"!!!
I love it.
In Australia, this is the same as saying BLOCKHEAD!
Fellow Aussies will see the humour.

Once again I will state..............

If playing a fair game means starting the rankings over that is fine by me. My position is quite high on the table, but I am willing to sacrifice this for a clean game.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,026 Posts
three cheers for wojtek ;)

I really don't wanna lose my positon, LOL....if you need any help doing stuff wojtek email me at [email protected]....I can't do much of anything for about another week (unless it doesn't require me to be online) but after that I'm willing to help in any way possible =P

·
8,274 Posts
Hi SPIKEY,
I think if we all continue to post our picks and have some patience then WOJTEK can probably update the US OPEN as well - even if it means waiting a few weeks for he points and new rankings to be tabulated and made available.

It is a small price to pay for having a clean game.

MARCO has obviously decided to abandon the game.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.