Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
527 Posts
Since we all know there is a Capriati-consipiracy, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in Clijsters' quarter. I'd like to see Davenport draw the likes of Myskina or some other skinny-Russian girl she can pound.

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i heart backhand said:
Since we all know there is a Capriati-consipiracy, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in Clijsters' quarter. I'd like to see Davenport draw the likes of Myskina or some other skinny-Russian girl she can pound.
What do you mean "Capriati-conspiracy"??

· Premium Member
172,297 Posts
i heart backhand said:
Alyona would pound Lindsay for the umpteenth time :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

· Registered
6,748 Posts
As much as i would love to see a Venus/Capriati quarterfinal, i hope that doesnt happen because those matches are cursed! Clijsters will probably get myskina or rubin of course and davenport for a semifinal. I expect the hardest draw ever for venus.

· Registered
7,624 Posts
iLuVenuSerena said:
As much as i would love to see a Venus/Capriati quarterfinal, i hope that doesnt happen because those matches are cursed! Clijsters will probably get myskina or rubin of course and davenport for a semifinal. I expect the hardest draw ever for venus.
They'll groove Venus a soft draw. Trust me.

· Registered
2,221 Posts
I want:

Kim vs. Jennifer
Chanda vs. Venus

Lindsay vs. Amelie
Anastasia vs. Justine

But most likely it'll be (cakewalk for Kim):

Kim vs. Anastasia
Chanda vs. Lindsay

Venus vs. Jennifer
Amelie vs. Justine

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.