Tennis Forum banner

How well will Amélie perform in Strasbourg?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some people didn't want a poll, but I fancied one.
So I put an option some might like :cool:

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
I did the no-jinxing one too - I don't like to guess results, it always ends in tears.

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh some chicken out not voting :lol:

well when I vote SF she's out first round, so I'll vote she'll win all the way hoping she'll go a bit further this time :p

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Oh no, you didn't! :lol: :haha: :hug:

I'd like her to make the semis, at least :p ;)

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I did, come on a bit of fun doesn't hurt :devil:

:secret: you see you couldn't wait for one to be opened secretly :p

·
Banned
15,549 Posts
Dont want to vote:eek:

it will depend on her draw and her sensations,its been 10 years since she played there,there are very good players there,especially jancovic,she is just:eek:

not easy to make a pronostic,hope her to feel good and win as many matchs as possble.:drive:

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
She hasn't played a tier III in ages, but then look at the field - JJ's going deep in every tourney, Nicole (though she's coming off injury) has beaten her the last two times they played, and Daniela's been doing well lately. Tough field.

Still won't predict :p :devil:

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:eek: more than 50% of people chickened out voting :smash: Amélie would be proud of your faith people! :devil: :lol:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Prediction + Amélie in the same sentence?!? :bolt: She needs match play, she's rusty, slow and so not fast adjusting tactics! That said, I'll take what comes. ;)

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
I don't think she'll play on Sunday like she did last year, but I do hope she'll play Monday. It's a holiday in the States and I'll be home to watch it :angel: :D

1 - 20 of 76 Posts