Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

To speed up working on your points, please put your "Player's Name" on the PM Title/Body when sending it to me :)

For Example (preferable format)

PM Title Box : Fleri Hingisafrilia (singles & doubles pts) | FWTT Charleston 2019

PM Body:

Singles:

Fleri Hingisafrilia (106) = xx - xx - xx

Doubles

Graf/Hingisafrilia (106) = xx - xx - xx

Thanks
Buitenzorg

·
Registered
47,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy New Year Everyone 🥳

Please note post above "how to send your FWTT points via Private Conversation to me"

I appreciate your cooperation if you could use the preferable format (see post #1 above) , this would help me speed up when collecting your points and calculate the results. Thanks

·
Registered
23,164 Posts
I have a question connected to that

Would you like us to use the same conversation we start with in week 1 for the rest of the year, so you can easily search through players and see if and what they sent, or would you like us to start a new conversation every week, like you are used to in the old forum? @Buitenzorg

·
Registered
47,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a question connected to that

Would you like us to use the same conversation we start with in week 1 for the rest of the year, so you can easily search through players and see if and what they sent, or would you like us to start a new conversation every week, like you are used to in the old forum? @Buitenzorg
Using the same conversation would be a great idea 😃 cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts