Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm moderator of one of WTAworld.com new games (SET POINT), and want change appeal to play this game in my signature instead "Wimbledon 2006" - on "Stanford 2006" but i get only this mesage:

WTAworld.com Message said:
You do not have enough vCash to use/edit/update your signature. Signature editing is only available to members who have a vCash (Virtual Cash) account balance of $150.00 or greater.

For more information on earning vCash, and all member rewards, please visit our vCash Information Guide for everything you need to know.
Because vBeting is not working this week i dont have possibilty to reach this sum (150$) and before 30 min all my vCash (about 60$) is "departed" - i dont know how or why but i have only 4$ now!!!??

So, how i change this part of my signature now (or delete this old with "Wimbledon 2006"?)

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KimC&MariaSNo1's said:
youve got over $1000 vcash now so you can change your sig
???!!?

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vaidisova said:
I donated $1000 to you :)
OMG... thanks!?!!

But why $1000... i need only $150?

Anyway, if you want your Vmoney back - please contact me via PMs.

I today learn how i spend my vCash sometimes without vBeting. For example i open today thread about Serena wins against Myskina right after match is finish - but when i started them i see that similar thread already excist and i deleted my thread. That my "bookish" procedure cost me $50 !!?? Unnecessary penalty for my correct akt :confused: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts