Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how old you all were when you had a first relationship.

I'll start with myself. I'm 21 years old (almost 22) and never had a boyfriend. I'm a Muslim so it has to do with my religion, but sometimes when I tell people that I've never had a boyfriend they look at me thinking "she's pathetic, get a life". Am I really that pathetic?
I don't really care what people think of me, but I was just curious of how other people experience these things.

·
63,505 Posts
I'm 18 and I didn't date with anyone yet :p

Reactions: AKTW

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
i started young back when i was in primary school.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
12:p but that hadnt anything to do with love LOL:p
I dated someone at 15, but that didnt work out...at all:eek:
Now I'm 17 and not dating at all atm. But a miracle has to happen before I even have a crush on someone! :rolleyes: But i guess being picky is better than not being picky at all!:p

But 21 is definitely not pathetic, at that age there's more of a chance to have something serious with someone instead of the pathetic "teenage love".

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
I was a pretty shy teenager (and unpopular) so I never had any girlfriend... and I had my first boyfriend at 18.

By the way, I really don’t think you are pathetic! It’s a matter of choice and conviction.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Ilhame said:
I was just wondering how old you all were when you had a first relationship.

I'll start with myself. I'm 21 years old (almost 22) and never had a boyfriend. I'm a Muslim so it has to do with my religion, but sometimes when I tell people that I've never had a boyfriend they look at me thinking "she's pathetic, get a life". Am I really that pathetic?
I don't really care what people think of me, but I was just curious of how other people experience these things.
hey! it's okay! you is YOU! ;)

my first gf was when I 11

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I don't think that is pathetic.

I had my first girlfriend at, I dont know, maybe 12 but she dumped me cuz I wouldn't kiss her. I did kiss her ex-boyfriend, tho!

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Keith said:
I don't think that is pathetic.

I had my first girlfriend at, I dont know, maybe 12 but she dumped me cuz I wouldn't kiss her. I did kiss her ex-boyfriend, tho!
lmao :worship:

I had my first gf when i was like 13.. Grade 7.. Actually this girl had a MAJOR crush on me.. and you know, I just thought why not? But it turned out pretty scary, cause the girl act like my wife already.. (she was older btw) So I broke up.. I think I had 3 more gfs.. so until 2 years ago (16!!) when I met my current girlfriend :) So I expect this one to be happy ending cause I just love her so much :hearts:

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
b3acH 6uy said:
lmao :worship:

I had my first gf when i was like 13.. Grade 7.. Actually this girl had a MAJOR crush on me.. and you know, I just thought why not? But it turned out pretty scary, cause the girl act like my wife already.. (she was older btw) So I broke up.. I think I had 3 more gfs.. so until 2 years ago (16!!) when I met my current girlfriend :) So I expect this one to be happy ending cause I just love her so much :hearts:
Awwwww... how cute. :)

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Leena said:
Awwwww... how cute. :)
Well thanks :worship:

Actually she has been staying with me when both of us reached US one and a half year back :D So you know, I'm very happy to live under one roof with her :) So, you guys might expect me to marry before 20 ;)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
b3acH 6uy said:
Well thanks :worship:

Actually she has been staying with me when both of us reached US one and a half year back :D So you know, I'm very happy to live under one roof with her :) So, you guys might expect me to marry before 20 ;)
Make sure you realize what you're getting yourself into...

Married girl owns you. :)

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
ermmmmmmm long time ago :angel: 12 or so
and my 1st lust was even earlier (at 5 ;) )

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
lmao, hmm.. never thought of it before.. so does that mean a change in my plan.. lol

1 - 20 of 95 Posts