Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many times often do you change your fave player?Like when you have a fave say Venus and she starts losing a lot then you change to Serena cuz she wins more.Or you like Martina then she wasnt winning and you say,O I need a new fave cuz the player I am cheering is losing to much,but no matter what and how often times my faves lose I wont desert them :) :cool:

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Lendl,Navratilova,Graf,Venus

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Venus fan forever.. a true fan here so will never change until the Goddess retires.

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Chandra she is brill :cool: :)

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Not counting momentary diversions, such as a brief Gaby Sabatini flirtation, and a traitorous Graf fling while Monica was out :eek:, I have only had 3 main favorites in the 16 years I have followed women's tennis: Navratilova, Seles, Henin-Hardenne. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

My anti-faves, however, change more often. I hate to recall how strongly I once rooted against Steffi, whom I later grew to love. :hearts:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
AllyBakerFanClub said:
How many times often do you change your fave player?Like when you have a fave say Venus and she starts losing a lot then you change to Serena cuz she wins more.Or you like Martina then she wasnt winning and you say,O I need a new fave cuz the player I am cheering is losing to much,but no matter what and how often times my faves lose I wont desert them :) :cool:
I am a fan of the WS almost equally. I lean a little bit more towards Venus, but when Serena wasn't doing so well, I was rooting for her to win Grand Slams. Now that Serena has her "slam". I am rooting for Venus to win the French and Wimby. Basically whichever WS is not doing so well, I am rooting for them to win.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I admit that I didn't root as hard anymore for serena as I used too simply because I don't want her to win the real grand slam. I am bad I know :eek: (but people who know me, know the reason behind that so you can't say I am not faithfull;) )

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
as said I am bad :eek: ;)

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Never

MONIKA SELES ALWAYS AND FOREVER :worship: :worship: :worship: :hearts:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
never

but as for the ppl i dislike....well ive grown to love most

used to hate Jennifer (for a brief period,after loving her), Martina (her mouth used to piss me off now i miss her so much :sad: ), Dementieva (she was a bit of a bitch) and Dokic (dont actually remember why) but that was wayyyyy back when and now i love those four

my only dislikes are Henin (never liked the girl) and Nastya is pissing me off a bit at the moment

1 - 20 of 44 Posts