Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They already said Serena/Mauresmo and Agassi/Coria are on tomorrow. Why doesn't Roland Garros just have all the women's QF's tomorrow and all the men's Wednesday? That way we could see all the QF's

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
they're showing the Serena/Amelie, Justine/Chanda, Kim/Conchita, Andre/Coria match. no Vera/Nadia :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
yup, that's what they had at the bottom of the screen, when they were showing the scores, and what was gonna be aired tomorrow.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
*sigh* :(

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
At the end of coverage today, they announced they would be showing Serena-Amelie and Agassi-Coria, and if there was time, Kim-Conchita. You can count on the first two and probably only the first two :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
They have something like 11 hours schedule for coverage and that's only 6 hours espn usually allot to women's matches anyway( 1 1/2 each). I don't see why they wouldn't show Zvonareva since she just had one of the biggest upsets in the tourney...that would have been a good match to show and highlight women's tennis with high quality and determination. I think the wta would want the match shown...I do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts