Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 16.7%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if they meet right now?

I really think that with Serena being rusty and with Sharapova already hitting the ball harder, Sharapova would overwhelm Serena.

Reactions: Sam L

· Snitch
15,637 Posts
selesrules said:
if they meet right now?

I really think that with Serena being rusty and with Sharapova already hitting the ball harder, Sharapova would overwhelm Serena.

Wow...I see that you are out of the mental hospital....Keep on your meds and you wont have to go back... ;) :tape:

· Registered
3,466 Posts
Honestly, given the tragedy that the Williams sisters are experiencing at this time, this thread is in incredibly poor taste. They are burying their sister today, for God's sake! Can you at least have some decency?!

Of course, they would be asking too much from someone like you.

· Registered
47,657 Posts
Is this even a question?! The girl couldn´t even beat Dementieva who got smoked by Serena last, soo....girl has waayss to go. It should be the other way around: How many games would MARIA take off Serena?!

· Banned
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bandabou said:
Is this even a question?! The girl couldn´t even beat Dementieva who got smoked by Serena last, soo....girl has waayss to go. It should be the other way around: How many games would MARIA take off Serena?!
Dementieva improved A LOT in the last few months.

· Registered
47,657 Posts
selesrules said:
Dementieva improved A LOT in the last few months.
Yeah, still couldn´t beat Justine on hardcourts...what hope has she left against Serena?!

· Banned
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if player A beats player B and player B beats player C, it doesn't mean that player A will beat player C. It just shows that you know nothing about tennis.

· Registered
47,657 Posts
selesrules said:
if player A beats player B and player B beats player C, it doesn't mean that player A will beat player C. It just shows that you know nothing about tennis.
I was just kidding about that one....Maria is good, but she hasn´t faced a player like Serena yet! That´s all.....can´t see her beating Serena on hardcourts.

· Registered
17,738 Posts
I dont know, it all depends on how both players play, on the day, cos both can be highly inconsistant.

· Registered
429 Posts
A 16 year old in her 1st season on the pro tour vs a 22 year old with 6 GS titles.

Yeah, that's fair.

Right now Serena should win, but you could say Maria is most likely the only 16 year old who could win games off Serena.

BTW, selesrules makes a ton of hate threads about both these players. He's just messing with everyone.

· Registered
11,222 Posts
I think the question is How many games Seles would win from Bahia Mouthassine.. and We know Seles is in a downhill so the probability of winning is too low

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.