Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please share your opinion:)
I think 3 -she can do it!!!go Monika-play the match of your life!!! I believe in you!!!
:woohoo::lol:

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
It will be a double bagel unless Voracova made 4 UE in a game. She will probobly do few double foults which may help Monika ;)
I wonder how many winners will Krauze have ?? I still remember her ONLY winner in a match with Barna in Torun. :lol: Yeaaah that beckhand cross shot :drool:
I hope that Mr. Krauze will see how his doughter is playing :rolleyes: maybe he will think about that :eek:

I predict 6:0, 6:0 :angel:

good luck Monika :)

·
6,895 Posts
Is she really that bad? I mean the results show something clearly, but maybe she's got some potential (??? buahhahaha). Jakub, how was that match with Barna?

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
martaGO!!! said:
Is she really that bad? I mean the results show something clearly, but maybe she's got some potential (??? buahhahaha). Jakub, how was that match with Barna?
I have seen her twice . Last years in Gdynia in doubles match and in Torun this year.
In her match against Barna she was not able to keep the ball . Her 2nd or 3rd shot landed behind the line. Barna had less than 10 winners while Monika 1 , Barna had about 10 unforced errors while Monika 40-50 i guess .
In 1st set she won 5 points .
She looked VERY nervous during the match, all people were saying that , maybe thats why it was so pathetic to watch . :sad:

·
15,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marta Domachowska playing doubles with Monika Krauze?Is that true???:eek::rolleyes::eek:???

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
LUXXXAS said:
Marta Domachowska playing doubles with Monika Krauze?Is that true???:eek::rolleyes::eek:???
yes :banghead:
she will lost a lot of points I think :sad:

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
:eek: :eek:

·
15,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
(6) Renata Voracova (CZE) def WC-Monika Krauze (POL) 3:6, 6:4, 7:6(6)

·
15,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so Monika won more games against Voracova than Marta Domachowska:eek:sorry Monika that I didn't appreciate you......

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
Sorry Monika,
too bad I didn`t see that match than I could have compare that to her performance in Torun.
Strange last week she lost to a player from Algeria and now something like that .

·
Premium Member
182,449 Posts
i bet she read this or someone told her ;) :angel:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think Monika's father paid Voracova to make the match look close...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts