Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask for my brother. He actually had a username but i think it got deleted cause he only posted a few times. He goes to RG with me every year and is going to Open Gaz and he kinda likes tennis. Also likes to discuss politics and other issues. So sign him up. :)

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Accounts don't usually disappear - pm me the username and I'll look it up.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
normally it's wtn_amanda that approves accounts, but seeing she's ill... let's hope she has substitutes, or gets well really soon of course :cool:

·
Registered
12,067 Posts
Hmmm... Why do they need to approve accounts anyways?

·
Registered
12,067 Posts
But a family member could also want an account. There really is no point. If someone is being troublesome, (for a legitimate reason, not just some lame opportunity for admins to feel powerful) they can just do an IP ban. Right??

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Oh, you had to say the "B" word, didn't you?

Sluggo, the username you pm'd me is still open - so if he wants to log on, he should have his password emailed to him. If the email addy used with that name is dead, pm me his new name.

Mind you, by the time we get this straightened out, pitchers and catcher will be in camp and he'll be too busy with intellectual pursuits to post :p

·
Banned
1,733 Posts
griffin said:
Oh, you had to say the "B" word, didn't you?

Sluggo, the username you pm'd me is still open - so if he wants to log on, he should have his password emailed to him. If the email addy used with that name is dead, pm me his new name.

Mind you, by the time we get this straightened out, pitchers and catcher will be in camp and he'll be too busy with intellectual pursuits to post :p
Could you sticky a thread in the main forum stating that people who start whining threads about ESPN will get a suspension??

Pretty please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts