Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm looking to buy a new racket for myself. I'm an intermediate player. One of the tennis racquet that came across me was Babolat Pure Drive 2021. I kinda like it but it has mixed reviews. Anyone who has used it and can help me? Will be greatly appreciated. One of the articles I read about it on CandidlyReviewed

Also, any suggestions for the string and tension for an ideal experience?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hey,
I'm looking to buy a new racket for myself. I'm an intermediate player. One of the tennis racquet that came across me was Babolat Pure Drive 2021. I kinda like it but it has mixed reviews. Anyone who has used it and can help me? Will be greatly appreciated. One of the articles I read about it on CandidlyReviewed

Also, any suggestions for the string and tension for an ideal experience?

Thanks!
It feels a little stiffer than the previous editions and you really have to hit through the ball. All depends on your play style, if you prefer power or control. It's certainly got good control and you can generate good spin with the right strings.

Go for 55lbs with RPM blast.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Too much power for me...feels like you have to really muscle and direct your shots or they spray. I like Head racquet. They are more flexible and less hard on your arm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts