Tennis Forum banner

How far would OVECHKINA's ranking for the end of this season?

• between 1 and 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 6 and 10

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • between 11 and 15

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • between 16 and 20

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • outside TOP 20

Votes: 8 53.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited that Larissa is coming back to play at FWTT, she was one of the top player and capable to do the damage around FWTT.

·
63,590 Posts
Outside Top 20.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Larissa despises playing against new players, and hence she would have much trouble this season :lol:

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Between 16 and 20.

I think she'll win a tournament or two, but with the almost ridiculous low number of points you get for winning a tournament these, she won't get far on the rankings.

Same reason why Whitten will probably remain #1 for quite some time. :tape:

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
I am so excited that Larissa is coming back to play at FWTT, she was one of the top player and capable to do the damage around FWTT.
r u really excited cuz u should worry more about hingisifrialia

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I don't see Larissa going that far up the ranking :lol:

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Between 16 and 20.

I think she'll win a tournament or two, but with the almost ridiculous low number of points you get for winning a tournament these, she won't get far on the rankings.

Same reason why Whitten will probably remain #1 for quite some time. :tape:
Caroline is dropping faster than you think. In fact, this year it's going to be about who drops faster because we had quality points last year that we no longer have. That means in some tournaments even if you defend, you still won't defend all your points. So it's actually pretty easy to move up the rankings right now.

·
Registered
48,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Caroline is dropping faster than you think. In fact, this year it's going to be about who drops faster because we had quality points last year that we no longer have. That means in some tournaments even if you defend, you still won't defend all your points. So it's actually pretty easy to move up the rankings right now.
I second this

BUT it's very tough to keep maintain your position, say Fleri has 128pts to defends at Rome, the most pts you can get to win the title at this year Rome is 104 :tape:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts