Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's obvious that Draco Malfoy will take his dad's side that means he will support Lord Voldemort and thus turn into Harry's enemy, not just a school rival.
One of the quetions I have about the story so far is that why the Ministry of Magic and/or Professor Dumbledore didn't do anything with Draco's father, who was obviously supporting Dark Lord at least in Harry's and his friends' eyes. It's so odd. I mean, then they could have prevented what Dark Lord had planned to do which ended up in failure with some important character's death.
Do you think Hagrid's half brother will play a key part in the next book cuz that giant didn't do much cept for putting Umbridge to justice.
So what's your thoughts?

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who's the "he" you're referring to?

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
tompier hates harry potter, and wants him to die.

anyway, i think draco's too much of a weasel to openly support voldemort. you know how he's always hanging onto his father's coattails? total pussy.

speaking of his father, lucius was captured as a suspected death eater at the end of the first war, and he managed to convince the ministry that he was under the imperius curse, so they cleared him of all charges. and as the minister didn't believe voldemort was back, then why would he try to prosecute malfoy? that, and i got the impression that malfoy was bribing fudge for information, or to curry his favor.

as for dumbledore not doing anything...he's always been an oddball. i mean, if he'd told harry in the second book that tom riddle was lord voldemort, then ginny wouldn't have ever written in that diary, and the basilisk wouldn't have been able to attack all of those muggle-borns. and since the ministry likely would not have supported dumbledore in detaining lucius malfoy, he would have been in awful trouble when the order needed him the most. but that's just my feeling.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
as for grawp...eh...i've never been interested in hagrid, really. i'm sure grawp will have an annoyingly large involvement in HBP, and i'm not looking forward to it.

what do i think will happen...we're going to find out the details of the shrieking shack incident that led to snape being in debt to james potter. and for some reason, i think wormtail will be the one to tell harry about it...i doubt snape will reminisce...or lupin for that matter. and speaking of wormtail, i think he will finally pay his wizard debt to harry by suffering a horrific death to save harry's life. serves him right, that toerag.

what else...hmm...some people think we'll have a new minister of magic in the sixth book. but i think it won't happen until the end of the series.

i think dumbledore will die at the end of the book, leaving harry to fight voldemort in book seven.

we'll get more backstory on voldemort and his rise to power...we'll also learn a lot more about james and lily potter's families...like how their whole effing families were wiped out.

there will be a new quidditch captain (my money's on ron, as the mirror of erised really did predict the future in his case), harry will be in all of the N.E.W.T. classes necessary to become an auror; ron, too.

the death eaters will attack privet drive, forcing harry to retreat to grimmauld place and face sirius's death...

ron and hermione will come out about their relationship, or start openly dating. or maybe that will wait for seventh year...and ginny will become a more obvious item for harry :rolleyes: i don't like ginny. harry should be a loner.

um....i'll think of some more later.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think it will push forward, sweeping right through the country. Then it might hit a cold front and stop for a while.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
This is what Sally sees happening...

First of all Sally thinks Tom Riddle is the half blood prince. (Sally might consider the fact that it's Hagrid but we'll discuss that later). Why? Because the chamber of secrets was almost named that which would preclude any outside characters from being the HBP. This is not in contradiction to JKR saying it's not Voldemort or Harry since Tom is not technically the same as voldemort by name... She's a tricky one...

The ministry of magic is in a state of panic over the return of the dark lord as is the wizarding world who are mad at the years of denial of his return by the ministry.

Voldy is organizing his army of dementors and the ministry wants to make a strike on him. They need an insider so they make a deal with lucius malfoy after they tell him Voldy isn't a pure blood. Lucius is so stuck up and repulsed by this and the thought of regaining his freedom he agrees to help.

we get back story on james/lilly

more stuff on voldemort's past

Then Ron and Hermione become more involved and harry starts to feel a bit jealous and we hear harry bitch about it throughout the book. Evenutally he realizes the fault in his thinking and makes up with the 2 of them.

In a battle to take over Voldy's stronghold, Petigrew kills lupin with his silver hand. Harry is depressed again by another loss of a close friend. Petigrew spares killing Harry because of his life debt.

Lucius is found out by voldy that he's been spying for the order and tries to kill him but Draco and Harry team up to save him, healing the schism of the houses and setting up for the final battle in book 7 between the 4 houses united and voldemort's army.

somewhere along the line dumbledore gets killed or sacrifices himself to protect harry (like lilly sort of) and by the end of the book Harry is sulking again and more resolved than ever to kill volemort in book 7 no matter the cost.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
J.K Rowling has said that nither Harry nor Voldermort is the half blood prince.Tom Riddle being Voldemort means it can't be Tom.

I have the feeling Dumbledore will die at the end of book 6.Book 6 has a to end on a win for the dark side otherwise whats the point of having 2 more books.By killing Dumbledore the good side will no longer have a strong leader or the only person voldermort still fears. It sets up a great 7th book where Harry must take the lead knowing about the prophecy and being thisall powerful wizard he obviously is.

I have heard rummours no idea from wher that Draco and Harry will join forces to rid of an evil could this be Voldermort?Possibly Voldermost will kill Lucius and Draco will not be able to handle his death and want revenge.

GBFH we know why Snape was in debt to James.Sirius had told snape about soemthing going on in the shrieking shack nowing fully well that Lupin would be a werewolf and kill him.James rescued him from going into the whomping willow and therefore saved his life.

I think in book 6 we will finally find out why Dumbledore trusts snape and also Ron and Hermoine will get it on.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Monica_Rules said:
J.K Rowling has said that nither Harry nor Voldermort is the half blood prince.Tom Riddle being Voldemort means it can't be Tom.
recall book two when dobby said the danger at hogwarts wasn't voldemort. it was tom riddle who is voldemort. i'm still going with sally. the HBP is tom riddle.

GBFH we know why Snape was in debt to James.Sirius had told snape about soemthing going on in the shrieking shack nowing fully well that Lupin would be a werewolf and kill him.James rescued him from going into the whomping willow and therefore saved his life.
uh...i know about all of that. what i'm talking about is harry will get a first-hand account of what happened. JKR said that we will see sirius again in the next two books...and as he is DEAD the only possible explanation for this is we see him in the past. and since the shrieking shack incident happened when sirius was 16...and JKR likes parallelism, we'll be hearing about it this year. and as i also believe wormtail will repay his debt to harry this year, it sorta fits that we hear about the snape/james debt as well. you see what i'm saying here?

I think in book 6 we will finally find out why Dumbledore trusts snape and also Ron and Hermoine will get it on.
the former is a good one. and i'm going with sally that harry will be a bit peeved that his friends are so involved with eachother, and he feels unloved. then ginny will tell him to build a bridge and get over it...which he does by going out with her. and that's a mistake because harry is meant to suffer and die at the end of book seven.

·
Banned
2,438 Posts
I have a feeling that Harry will die in the final book for the 6th I have no idea I don't want to speculate because there are a bijillion different possibilities. However if J.K. Rowling wants to keep writing she will keep Harry alive but if not Harry will kill himself for the sacrifice of the Magical World, or Ron/Hermione. I have a feeling that old friends will come back and help Harry, Krum, LeFleur (and her sister), Bagman and all those people. It'll be interesting to see as long as J.K. Rowling keeps the same pattern she's been writing it'll be good :)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
anyone ever notice how bad things happen to people who are described as "handsome" or "beautiful?"

sirius, cedric, veela, tom riddle, bellatrix? i get the feeling that JKR doesn't like people who are really good looking...just something to think about...anyone else see this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts