Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
lets say..i have an original style..mostly sports clothes...aka shorts, a big ole t-shirt, but i also have my days when i wear stuff that is nice...:eek:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
in the summer i wear miniskirts, tank tops, halter, cute lil baby tees... sometimes ill just wear those terrycloth shorts and a tee. i spendmost of my days at the beach.

in the winter i wear jeans, skirts, turleneck, sweaters, etc. i dress nice sometimes but if im going to class ill just throw on a hoodie and pair of jeans with sneakers.

nothing too complicated. dont wear jewelry much either. i buy what i like... whether it be designer or $5, if i like it, ill buy it. i dont wear things with labels all over them thou... i dont like being a walking advertisement :)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
decemberlove said:
i dont wear things with labels all over them thou... i dont like being a walking advertisement :)
ehehehe :D it's true though. i hate clothes with huge logos.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
hmm.. it depends

to class : hoody, sweater, turtle neck or t shirt / with jeans

..er when i go out depending where - usually jeans (but cute ones :angel: ) - and some sort of presentable dress-like top lmao

.. er actually im not too picky in what i wear as long as im comfortable :)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
depends

can be jeans, but can also be skirt with jacquet, dress...

usually brand, but not to show off

the things i like just happen to be a bit expensive, but sometimes i find really cool stuff and also very cheap

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
it all boils down to the season, the weather conditions, the occasion and suitability.

on any given day i could be wearing anything from a business suit, jeans/t-shirt/hardhat/steel-toe boots, a hazmat suit, or a lab coat over jeans and a t-shirt. depends on the assignment of the day.

on my own time i'm a brand-whore but i don't wear anything that blares out logo. i like my logos on the inside. one thing's for sure. i'm a jewelry freak. i even sometimes sleep in 'em. :)

·
Registered
18,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I LOVE CLOTHES!

I'm one of the few guys I know that consider shopping for clothes a purpose in life...

I live in the US, and I love H&M. The clothes are sooooo cheap but they are really nice and made well. :)

I don't like wearing sneakers. I made the mistake of buying diesels becuase I thought they were cute and 2 and 1/2 months later, everyone had diesels! I should have known better! Grr...

Yeah I'm pretty much in love with brands...

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
shap_half said:
I LOVE CLOTHES!

I'm one of the few guys I know that consider shopping for clothes a purpose in life...

I live in the US, and I love H&M. The clothes are sooooo cheap but they are really nice and made well. :)

I don't like wearing sneakers. I made the mistake of buying diesels becuase I thought they were cute and 2 and 1/2 months later, everyone had diesels! I should have known better! Grr...

Yeah I'm pretty much in love with brands...
i completely identify shap...I LOVE CLOTHES!!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I dress in designer clothes--all these stylists want to style me, but I am like, no no no no no--I know my style, thank you very much--and all the designers send me free clothes and desperately desire for me to wear them since I am tall and fantastic and all, he, he... Versace, McQueen, Galliano, Ford, Kors, Jacobs, Herrera, Chaiken, Chanel, Fendi, Missoni, Bartley, Posen, Prada, Ungaro, de la Renta, Lauren, Valentino, Cavalli-- they ALL want to dress me!!!

Haha, I wish. Cheers to someday

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i spend more on lingerie than i do on clothes.

im also a make-up label whore... i wont buy cheap make-up at a drug store. no no

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
I usually wear: Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Gap, Hollister Co. or Banana Republic. In sporting goods, almost always: Adidas.
I tend to go for trendy, and what's preppy. I like a clean cut look. Never can stand the Goth or Punk scene. :eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts