Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I post a poll? Help please! hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
just "post" a normal post and in the bottom of the page it's an option that says "it's a poll" or something like that lol! just check there, then click reply and then you'll have the chance to set up the poll
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FRAZIER~FORCE said:
Are you stalking me now too or something? :p

Bringin up a thread from 3 years ago... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*JR* said:
Gonna do one about whether PP is Completely Cuckoo? :p
Dude - look at the start date of this thread!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*JR* said:
Oops! :eek: Well, she was then too, I just didn't know it. :devil:
I reckon I've started like 1 poll in my whole time on here - usually I find them dumb, or people bitch coz you don't put in the options they wanna choose! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
inkymisafan said:
I reckon I've started like 1 poll in my whole time on here - usually I find them dumb, or people bitch coz you don't put in the options they wanna choose! ;)
I wonder how many times "which player has the best ass" (or whatever) has been a poll question. :scratch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*JR* said:
I wonder how many times "which player has the best ass" (or whatever) has been a poll question. :scratch:
:lol: Plenty, I'm sure! ;)
 

·
The Smiling Assassin, Administrator
Joined
·
4,790 Posts
and here I am ready to help... pfff Sarah pff!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hurricane Lily said:
and here I am ready to help... pfff Sarah pff!
:haha: Sorry - no help needed in here! ;) (Well maybe for Frazier~Force). ;)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top