Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25,276 Posts
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
LOL

at least its a good problem to have :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
OMG!:eek: :eek: :eek: I never realized that before!!!!!

I think its just the way she's hitting the ball and jumping....they were never that big before....

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
agree Sergei

I guess Kkova and anabel are jealous

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
:eek: :D :cool:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Actually hers are pretty big, ASV.:eek: You should see them when she's serving.:eek:lol

·
Banned
692 Posts
LOL. ther quite big

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
She just puts all her tennis balls there geeeeez, some put them under their skirts!

Though yep she must play with balloons! :eek:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Yup, Iroda's really are that big. If you want to see more of her jumblies, I mean melons, I mean balloons, I mean dirty pillows, heck if you to see more of IRODA ;) Here's her official website:

http://www.geocities.com/smandy0/index.html

Now I wish I could have seen that Iroda-Serena match last year at Indian wells! :D

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Iroda/Serena

Iroda vs. Serena was at the Ericsson, Which was a battle for Serena winning in three sets. I may have it on tape, I am going to look for it!

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Yep, I saw her for the first time at US Open and I was :eek:

She's damn hot for a girl ;) Makes me regret any decisions I may have made about concentrating on one gender :)

Yep, Iroda sure has some big...serves :D

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
oh my godesses...

how much they...i mean...Iroda has blossomed since junior Wimbledon...;)

does she have a tough following through on her groundstrokes...?:eek:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Thanks for the website AlexSydney!! She certainly is photogenic material. ;) Nice website! :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts