Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
22,771 Posts
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
172,296 Posts
LOL

at least its a good problem to have :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,179 Posts
OMG!:eek: :eek: :eek: I never realized that before!!!!!

I think its just the way she's hitting the ball and jumping....they were never that big before....

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
agree Sergei

I guess Kkova and anabel are jealous

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
Actually hers are pretty big, ASV.:eek: You should see them when she's serving.:eek:lol

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Yup, Iroda's really are that big. If you want to see more of her jumblies, I mean melons, I mean balloons, I mean dirty pillows, heck if you to see more of IRODA ;) Here's her official website:

http://www.geocities.com/smandy0/index.html

Now I wish I could have seen that Iroda-Serena match last year at Indian wells! :D

·
Enemy of Art
13,367 Posts
Yep, I saw her for the first time at US Open and I was :eek:

She's damn hot for a girl ;) Makes me regret any decisions I may have made about concentrating on one gender :)

Yep, Iroda sure has some big...serves :D

·
Registered
31,563 Posts
oh my godesses...

how much they...i mean...Iroda has blossomed since junior Wimbledon...;)

does she have a tough following through on her groundstrokes...?:eek:

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Thanks for the website AlexSydney!! She certainly is photogenic material. ;) Nice website! :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.