Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She has only reached past the 4th round once at Wimbledon and her rank of 11 does not justify how good she is. She has also played like 18 tournaments:eek:

·
Registered
559 Posts
She made the quarterfinals last year. Your argument is already blown.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
bis2806 said:
She has only reached past the 4th round once at Wimbledon and her rank of 11 does not justify how good she is. She has also played like 18 tournaments:eek:
Well look at the people seeded below her. Hingis could be the tenth seed but she hasn't played a WTA/ITF sanctioned grass match in years. Everyone else hasn't made it to a QF at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Lindsay and Pierce withdraw, and TOP10 seed is only symbolic abstraction - she is NOT TOP 8 seed and for DRAW no difference between #9 and #11 seed (for example).

And yes... she is very good player - before last season big personal problems in 2004 she be at one moment world #2 player and slam winner!

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Eastbourne finalist as well wasn't she?

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,153 Posts
bis2806 said:
How about Patty Schnyder then? She has played Wimbledon 9 times and only once got past the 2nd round. Or is it just that you particularly don't like Nastya?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Because she fucking earned it! :fiery:

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Why do so many people have a hard time accepting that Nastya is a good tennis player even if she isn't playing her best?

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
ChrisCHorse said:
How about Patty Schnyder then? She has played Wimbledon 9 times and only once got past the 2nd round. Or is it just that you particularly don't like Nastya?
Exactly. Schnyder is seeded HIGHER than Myskina, too. :lol:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Stupid thread

she also reached the final of Birmingham and eastbourne in 2002
She IS a good grass player

·
Registered
507 Posts
Rank 11 - 2 (Pierce, Davenport) +1 (Venus) = 10. Too difficult for you, bis2806?

You might want to check the facts (last year's Wimbledon for a start :retard: ) before you make a thread next time too.

Besides: the only player seeded below her with a better grass record than her that I can see is Hingis, while there are two players worse than her (on grass) ranked above her (Schnyder, Dementieva) - so if one wants to seed her according to her past performances she should be ranked 9, not 10.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
bis2806 said:
she can get a top10 seed if shes does something to make sure one of the top10 seeds cannot play??/?

i dont understand your post u contradict yourself you makeout that nastya shouldnt get high seed as she hasnt got to later stages too many times and that she has played so many tournies :confused: :confused: :confused: (btw 18 isnt that much infact it is quite low) and then you go and saw that she should be ranked higher than she is . your post confuses me :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
I remember the first time I saw Myskina play was at Wimbledon, where she beat Paola Suárez in the 1st round, coming from the qualies. And that was at the time when Paola was pretty damn good.

Nastya deserves to be seeded that high and probably more :hug:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts