Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anabel and everyone,

I was thinking about this game and how I used to play it a few years ago. How does it work now? Is it still the same? Where is the chat? And most importantly can I play?

I may not be around that much but I'd like to play the first tournament after Roland Garros if possible.

It looks like all the great people in FWTT are here, so I think it would be fun!

Let me know!

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
:wavey:

If you would like, just sign up when the committment thread comes out :) Or if you would like, I can put you into this week's ITF as a "refresher" kind of thing ;)

I don't know how the game was back then, but I'm sure that someone will be able to tell you ;)

Welcome back :D

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
I dont have the chat link, but it's new and someone should be able to give it to you.;)

The game is the same, but matches can be played during the entire week. Anything else you need to know, ask. :wavey:

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,438 Posts
Hey Tiff.....here's the scoop.

We rarely go to the chat anymore. Most are played on MSN Messenger. Do you have it? It's easy and free to get: www.msn.com

Anyways, you play whenever you want to in that specific week. It's easier this way because it frees up your time on the weekend.

TTT is a lot bigger now, so if you lose in your first match in the main-tour event, you can enter the ITF event (kind of like a losers bracket).

Also, you can sign up to play my exo "South Carolina Dunes". That will get you some good practice matches and re-familiarize yourself with the process.

Have fun! :D

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh shoot, so i will have to download msn messenger huh? how come no one has aim????

i would love to play this weeks refresher and in the dunes event.

i am gonna majorly suck, its just random womens tennis trivia right? one question=one point? i will need to do some studying, back in 95 i knew everything, but now i slack

thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Wellcome back Tennis124.

A review of your career ;)

GRAND SLAM & MASTERS HISTORY:

Australian Open --
Roland Garros 1r
Wimbledon 1r
United States Open --
Master --

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS-singles:

Winner (0) : 2001- Mont de Marsan (ITF).
Finalist (0) : 2001-

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS-doubles:

Winner (0) : 2001-
Finalist (0) : 2001-

CAREER WINS/LOSES RECORDS:

Singles: 4/6
Doubles: 1/3

Singles match winning streak record :

TTT Ranking (Season-ending, singles): 2001 - 27th
TTT Ranking (Season-ending, doubles): 2001 - 27th

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Hi Tiff :)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks!! thats awesome that you have my terrible record thanks anabel!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts