Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
15,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i got a badrep from A-S-V Williams from the thread "Pics of yourself!!" i'm a bit confused bc i didn't post there for a long time and thread was already closed. i tracked down which post of mine offending him and found out that it's not mine post!!! it belongs to Paul. :tape:

not that i'm get upset or anything. i just think it's weird :shrug:

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
:bolt:

I got a bad-rep too from the same poster with the comment "_" and the post which bad repped wasn't even mine and was buried in the many pages of the old closed thread...

Suspicious...

·
Registered
29,542 Posts

I got a bad-rep too from the same poster with the comment "_" and the post which bad repped wasn't even mine and was buried in the many pages of the old closed thread...

Suspicious...
Love the avy btw, my one was better though. :p

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
Hmm, strange. There are about 8 posters that have a rep by this poster and all are directed to the wrong post. Must be some kind of glitch. To be on the safe side I deleted those reps.

·
Registered
23,508 Posts
Hmm, strange. There are about 8 posters that have a rep by this poster and all are directed to the wrong post. Must be some kind of glitch. To be on the safe side I deleted those reps.
I think there was another glitch too

On May 31st it says that Jamesbaby gave me a bad rep....this surely can't be the case because he is a wonderful poster!!!

Can you delete that rep too :)

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
I think there was another glitch too

On May 31st it says that Jamesbaby gave me a bad rep....this surely can't be the case because he is a wonderful poster!!!

Can you delete that rep too :)
I am sure I can, but there does not seem to be a glitch. :p

·
Banned
15,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Suspicious...
he gave me the "-" comment too :bolt: :scared:

·
Registered
84,692 Posts
I got one as well about 5 days ago,but I don't know whether it's a good or bad rep because when I saw it,it already turned grey.:eek:

It's by some poster named yokusoku(?) and I think he accidentally send the wrong rep to the wrong person.:tape: :eek:

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
I got one as well about 5 days ago,but I don't know whether it's a good or bad rep because when I saw it,it already turned grey.:eek:

It's by some poster named yokusoku(?) and I think he accidentally send the wrong rep to the wrong person.:tape: :eek:
Grey reps are reps from people who do not have a lot of rep power (mostly new posters). I don't see the connection with the post either though. Maybe you can ask him.

I got a bad rep, that surely must also be a glitch...;)
Nice try. :p

·
Banned
15,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
last week i got a goodrep from wojtek in TBE ranking thread. it's so strange bc that post he goodrepped me is the one from 2006 :tape:

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,592 Posts
today i got a badrep from A-S-V Williams from the thread "Pics of yourself!!" i'm a bit confused bc i didn't post there for a long time and thread was already closed. i tracked down which post of mine offending him and found out that it's not mine post!!! it belongs to Paul. :tape:

not that i'm get upset or anything. i just think it's weird :shrug:
LOL, i got a bap rep from A-S-V williams too.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
We can try and reset the number of rep points attached to the rep (changing it from positive to negative). I don't know what the exact outcome would be though. Alternatively we can delete the good rep, which would automatically reverse the consequences.

·
nothing else compares
19,534 Posts
Hey, admins.

I recently got a badrep from a member in my Top 64 thread in GM because the member was trying to help me by badrepping the users who were saying negative things about the thread and he accidently badrepped me because of one of my sarcastic posts. I PM'd him to ask about it and he said the above, so I was wondering if you could delete the rep, please? I didn't want to list his name for his privacy, but if you need it I can PM you. Is that okay?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Strange

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
Hey, admins.

I recently got a badrep from a member in my Top 64 thread in GM because the member was trying to help me by badrepping the users who were saying negative things about the thread and he accidently badrepped me because of one of my sarcastic posts. I PM'd him to ask about it and he said the above, so I was wondering if you could delete the rep, please? I didn't want to list his name for his privacy, but if you need it I can PM you. Is that okay?

Thanks. :)
Forward the PM and it can be fixed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts