Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of pics of former player from France, Sarah Pitkowski in my member album (Sneakerface) , but there is no album for her in the Photo Gallery. I've emailed the moderators as it suggests on the link provided, but it has been more than 2 weeks and I haven't heard from anyone. Perhaps I can't add an album for her because she is retired (though not all that long ago), but if that is the case I would like to know.

Does anyone know how I can start a new album in the Picture Gallery for a player that doesn't have one ??? Any moderators out there ??

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
Are you talking about WTNphotos.com?

If you are than a Dellacqua folder would be appreciated aswell, I went looking last night and was surprised to find her name not there.

:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pнanтom Limв.;13494351 said:
Are you talking about WTNphotos.com?

If you are than a Dellacqua folder would be appreciated aswell, I went looking last night and was surprised to find her name not there.

Yes, I guess I am talking about WTNphotos.com

I didn't realize until you mentioned it that this was a separate site; I've just been clicking on the 'photo gallery' link. So I did go to the 'contact info' for WTNphotos.com and sent them an email - thanks!

That's a gorgeous picture of Dokic in your icon, btw !

:worship:

·
Banned
15,803 Posts

Many thanks to WhatTheDeuce for the avatar :hearts:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts