Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Veelieve!!!
32,924 Posts
I am loving this kind of boring :lol: BTW I never thought she was boring-- I always supported her when she was not playing Vee, but decided to adopt her fully when the other Belgian was beating her regularly :rolls:

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
creep said:
Did she win the final?
The last one and maybe this one as well. :p

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I'm impressed today...

...but in the past I've found her to be quite a retriever/backboard and I prefer and believe she's capable of producing great attacking tennis.

Hopefully she'll keep it up. :angel:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
she's sooooo good. i love her game.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Joana said:
Her game is not boring. But I must admit all that Saint Kim rubbish has really made me dislike her for a while. :eek:
I must admit that's where my "Kim Henman" routine was inspired. :devil: :p :devil: Back when I was on the Henin bandwagon. :tape:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Joana said:
Her game is not boring. But I must admit all that Saint Kim rubbish has really made me dislike her for a while. :eek:
Fair enough. If I wasn't so biased in favour of her, it would probably have annoyed me too. So I understand.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,226 Posts
I've never liked defensive play..so yes I do think Kim's game is boring.

It's incredible how many balls she retrieves, but I prefer to see a more offensive style of play.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I don't think her game was every boring, perhaps with her not winning the slams, her style/quality was lost in the shuffle because of it and used against her. Now she's creating a lot of excitement with her comeback and her winning - so opinions may change soon.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Joana said:
...all that Saint Kim rubbish has really made me dislike her. :eek:
Well, Saint Kim, pray for us. Nice win! :D

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
I think she plays incredible, she's awesome. Congrats Kim :worship:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I love her game, I know she's good but today she had my jaw drop a couple of times.
I'm in complete awe for my wonderful fave, Kim Clijsters!!!
She just has to win a Slam this year.

Reactions: VivalaSeles

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.