Tennis Forum banner

261 - 270 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
They are showing it live her in Australia on Pay TV.

Still Safina not really doing much that set, Hsieh just started to hit way to many errors. Good serving by Safina though and she will probably take this set easily because Hsieh has gone off the boiler.
You're lucky ;)
Hsieh looks playing better in the third set !!
She is serving to rest in the match !!
Keep going Su-Wei :)

·
Registered
20,890 Posts
Safina defeats Hsieh 4/6 6/2 7/5 Go Dina!!!! :worship:

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
I really hope Hopman Cup organisers use their brain and switch Germany vs Slovak Republic from Court 1 to Centre.

I mean of course Australia want to see the Australian team in action, but it's a completely useless tie. It means nothing in respect to the final. :shrug:

They should put Germany vs Slovak Republic on Centre because this tie decides the finalist from this group. This tie is the one that actually has any meaning for the final, and they shouldn't be playing on the secondary court while a meaningless tie is being played out on Centre.

I know personally which I'd prefer to see.

·
Registered
45,544 Posts
Slovakia wins Hopman cup 2009! :D :D :bowdown: Congrats!!

Cibulkova def. Safina 67 61 64
Hrbaty def. Safin 67 75 76

·
Registered
20,890 Posts
Congrats Slovakia :worship:

Domini in perfect week :eek:

Davai Dina!

Marat the fighter :yeah:

Well done Russia!

·
Registered
9 Posts
A chance to see good tennis, for those not from WA a chance to watch tennis on tele without the pain of channel 7 commentators (and ads) and it's round robin format not elimination so get chance to see all players more than once. Not to mention mixed doubles which are hardly EVER shown on seven plus Marat Safin and Giles Simon as icing on the cake (eye candy for this old lady)

261 - 270 of 270 Posts