Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
I cant watch the night session since itll be 4am here :mad:

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Slovak Republic def. USA 3-0

Cibulkova def. Shaughnessy 6-2 6-2
Whoever saw this match must've noticed that Meghann is totally out of rythm. I'm sure she'll play way better against either Casey or Sabine as she just needs to play some matches, I mean she needs hours of play, that's all. However, Dominika played really well today. She's really fast and was very intelligent as she moved Shaughnessy all around the court. Well done girl, you beat a 29 y.o. woman who's making her comeback after destroying her own knee last year and played her last WTA tournament in May. :yeah:

Cibulkova/Hrbaty def. Shaughnessy/Blake 6-4 7-6(4)
Meghann and James started the first set really well. However, both of them made a lot of UEs during the whole match. I'm quite sure that the score would've been totally different if either Shaughnessy or Blake would've played a bit better.

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Slovak Republic def. USA 3-0

Cibulkova/Hrbaty def. Shaughnessy/Blake 6-4 7-6(4)
Meghann and James started the first set really well. However, both of them made a lot of UEs during the whole match. I'm quite sure that the score would've been totally different if either Shaughnessy or Blake would've played a bit better.
:lol:

Bad start for USA, they will have to start the second round from the bottom of thr ladder. I thought USA would win men's singles and doubles, both are not in great form though.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
whats the televised match tonight on TTC?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
Sabine is really enjoying the experience she's always smiling :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
So sad I missed the German broadcast today.

I think it´s really exciting now wether Germany or Slovakia makes it to the finals ...

Such a nice thing to see Sabine and Kiwi doing so well!

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Hsieh is serving for the set against Safina !!! :eek: :D
LIVE STREAM ???? :help:

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
She has completely confused her, very fun to watch. Bringing out Safina's one dimensionality and even hitting her off the court at some points.

Don't have a live stream though sorry.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hsieh won the first set for 6-4. She is so fantastic.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
She has completely confused her, very fun to watch. Bringing out Safina's one dimensionality and even hitting her off the court at some points.

Don't have a live stream though sorry.
Do you watch the match? :confused:
:sad: I think there isn't live stream ... I didn't find
Hsieh is now at 6/4 2/4 ... hope she will continue her performance :D

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
They are showing it live her in Australia on Pay TV.

Still Safina not really doing much that set, Hsieh just started to hit way to many errors. Good serving by Safina though and she will probably take this set easily because Hsieh has gone off the boiler.

241 - 260 of 270 Posts