Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be tough though, Kim has a bye in the first round but Justine plays Schett to whom she lost in Moscow last year. Second round will be tough for both but especially for Justine as she has to play the winner of Martinez/Dementieva. Kim will take on Silvia Farina-Elia.
I hope they both come through so that we can see an all Belgian quarterfinal. The winner of that match has a good chance of playing the final too.

Allez Justine! :bounce: :bounce:

Go Kim! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Indeed, a very tough draw for Justine :(

I'm hoping for Juju and Kim to meet in the quarterfinal!

Justine and Meghann meet Kim and Sugiyama in the first round in doubles!!! :(

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Sofie your link is still not working here...(the one in your signature)...
just remove the slash at the end..and it should work

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I actually didn't put a slash at the end, I guess it's added automatically. So even if I link to www.henin.net , the slash is added. Anyway, I added the index.htm so the link in my signature should work now.

Thanks for letting me know, again! ;)

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
Good Luck !

I hope they both make it to the quarterfinals! :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
There it is the first <i>Belgian battle</i> of the new tennis season. :bounce: :bounce:

I hope Justine can win, she needs those points so much. She seems to be in great form. Kim struggled against Silvia, but then impressively turned the match around. Anything is possible I think. Justine always seems to feel more pressure when she's playing Kim... Oh well, good luck girls! May the best girl win! :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Good luck to both girls!!!!

I'm so much hoping Justine can win this..but I don't have a clue..it all depends on the shape of the day..

·
Registered
802 Posts
Your wish has come true per4ever :)
Wouldn't you love Justine to win that match (just for the excitement of a semifinal against Martina) ? I am already licking my chops.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
I wanna see justine/meghann vs the spice girls damnit *hmpf*

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the impression that Justine tries too hard when she plays Kim. It seems like she wants to overpower Kim when in fact that's not possible. Kim on the other hand keeps her head cool and does all the right things. The first set was pretty good though but level dropped in second.

Good luck in Melbourne Justine! :)

Go Kim! Beat Hingis! :bounce: :bounce:

·
***** Emeritus
42,906 Posts
This wasn't a good match at all from Justine :( Hope she has a better Aus Open :) Kim played good enough!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts