Tennis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
17,738 Posts
Yes with a knee injury.

· Registered
17,877 Posts
hey, Serena better show up in LA... she's 1/4 of the reason I decided to go... :( :eek:

· Registered
17,877 Posts
Venus isn't playing New Haven to begin with... she changed her schedule so she'd play Toronto... why play NH after you've won it FOUR times in a row. :lol: silly haters...

· Registered
43,627 Posts
Serena will probably play LA. Remember it's cool for her...she has her apartment/loft in LA. She can still hang with her friends and do her thing on the tennis court.

Venus and Serena have changed this year. Venus in Canada, Serena in New Haven. Although, I don't think Serena's committed to New Haven yet.

· Registered
1,645 Posts
Serena is playing San Diego next week still, so no reason she would have pulled out of LA.

· Banned
3,308 Posts
Don't worry. She won't now that her big sis has pulled out. It's nothin but a consipiracy I believe.
They will never play the same tournament except the grand slams, lipton and the year end championships. I won't change my mind until they start playing the same event constantly. I don't really look at them as two distinctively separate players. I'd rather see them as "team Williams" which don't compete against one another. It's like Sumo which doesn't make wrestlers from the same camp face each other. In tennis they still have to but they can't be as competitive as when they face other players. So it's simply the same case as Sumo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.