Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7 Days to go

* Hong Kong Disneyland is due to be opened on 12 September 2005 *​
 
  • Like
Reactions: bw2082

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,753 Posts
disney world is evil. It's supposed to be the happiest place on earth yet the 3 times i've been there it's been hot as hell and there have been tons of parents getting mad standing in line and beating their bratty children :haha:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bw2082 said:
disney world is evil. It's supposed to be the happiest place on earth yet the 3 times i've been there it's been hot as hell and there have been tons of parents getting mad standing in line and beating their bratty children :haha:
:haha: :haha:
 

·
Team WTAworld
Joined
·
15,941 Posts
bw2082 said:
disney world is evil. It's supposed to be the happiest place on earth yet the 3 times i've been there it's been hot as hell and there have been tons of parents getting mad standing in line and beating their bratty children :haha:
:haha: So true!! I hate how kids just completely ACT OUT while they're at Disneyland. It's a terrible institution that's trying to undermine the very roots of society :mad::fiery:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,486 Posts
Oh I wanna go there:awww:
No one is coming with me though:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to go there too :)

but me and my fds have set going there as a target after the public exam next year :awww: :scared: as a motivation :yeah:
 

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Joined
·
53,292 Posts
bw2082 said:
disney world is evil. It's supposed to be the happiest place on earth yet the 3 times i've been there it's been hot as hell and there have been tons of parents getting mad standing in line and beating their bratty children :haha:
:haha: that's very true.

btw, i'm going to hk next year, so who knows i'm able to pop by there. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,486 Posts
E.Dementieva said:
I want to go there too :)

but me and my fds have set going there as a target after the public exam next year :awww: :scared: as a motivation :yeah:
Pretty cool motivation:p
I'm hopefully going next year as well, so miiiight bump into you:p
 

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Joined
·
53,292 Posts
Ting said:
Pretty cool motivation:p
I'm hopefully going next year as well, so miiiight bump into you:p
ting, we should plan a meet up. do you speak cantonese though? lol, cause i only know bits of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,486 Posts
V-lix said:
ting, we should plan a meet up. do you speak cantonese though? lol, cause i only know bits of it.
We definitely should, would love to meet you;)
I can manage to make people understand me but it sounds a bit funny:eek:
 

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Joined
·
53,292 Posts
Ting said:
We definitely should, would love to meet you;)
I can manage to make people understand me but it sounds a bit funny:eek:
mine is worse. :eek:. i only know how to say certain sentences. :tape: and oh oh.. also the numbers. :haha:, but i'm learning by watching more movies. :haha:

i might be leaving after i'm done here which is around may.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,486 Posts
V-lix said:
mine is worse. :eek:. i only know how to say certain sentences. :tape: and oh oh.. also the numbers. :haha:, but i'm learning by watching more movies. :haha:

i might be leaving after i'm done here which is around may.
That's not bad considering you ain't from there:p Can you speak Mandarin then?:p Oh crap, I'm not here around May.
 

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Joined
·
53,292 Posts
Ting said:
That's not bad considering you ain't from there:p Can you speak Mandarin then?:p Oh crap, I'm not here around May.
mandarin, i can understand. but when i speak, i sound like a monkey who just got bathed. :tape:

i can always adjust my schedule btw :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,486 Posts
V-lix said:
mandarin, i can understand. but when i speak, i sound like a monkey who just got bathed. :tape:

i can always adjust my schedule btw :p
:lol: Awww it can't be that bad?:p I shall speak Mandarin to you then:p I'll be available next summer:p
 

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Joined
·
53,292 Posts
Ting said:
:lol: Awww it can't be that bad?:p I shall speak Mandarin to you then:p I'll be available next summer:p
well, it is not that bad. i have the slang and very arkward mandarin. other than that, it's all good. hmm, summer eh? we'll see how it goes. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,486 Posts
V-lix said:
well, it is not that bad. i have the slang and very arkward mandarin. other than that, it's all good. hmm, summer eh? we'll see how it goes. ;)
Make sure you don't bring any girlfriends:p
 

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Joined
·
53,292 Posts
Ting said:
Make sure you don't bring any girlfriends:p
unfortunately, i'll be travelling there with a group of friends. you don't expect me to travel alone, do you? :p i'd get lost at the airport.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
V-lix said:
unfortunately, i'll be travelling there with a group of friends. you don't expect me to travel alone, do you? :p i'd get lost at the airport.
Travelling alone is cool, you dun need to take care of your fds, you can go anywhere you like, so, why not? :) btw you won't get lost at our airport, the passengers' area is shitty small.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ginger_fish668 said:
I wanna go as well. But most prolly next year. It'll be too packed this year. :)
why not going there at some weekdays at November? :lick:
weekdays = less people
November = no holiday except those Sundays :yawn: = less people
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top