Just forget it. It was ambiguous. :)

Registered
It really wasn't 馃槀

Premium Member
Xhaka and Fleri finally win a match again :eek:

Reactions: Buitenzorg

Registered
I don鈥檛 get it! What do yo means?
Your profile says joined 6mo ago, and I was sure you started playing at the beginning of the year 馃槀

Registered
Your profile says joined 6mo ago, and I was sure you started playing at the beginning of the year 馃槀
I did! Started playing this game when I was 17. Was a member of the old message board as FLL. At one point, l left. 10+ years later I came back but didn鈥檛 remember any of the info so just created a new profile 馃お馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Came back just before the French Open.

Registered
Ovechkina downs Tyler-Malone to reach Linz semifinals.

芦 I was super aggressive today. Felt a bit of a tweak in my neck in the warm up so I couldn鈥檛 afford a marathon like I can get myself into some times. Josephine hits really hard but I don鈥檛 mind the pace. I really like playing indoors. I鈥檒l get some treatment on the neck and hopefully be ready for tomorrow! 禄

Registered
Harlow Strings Together Series of Wins; into Semis

A passionate Harlow let out a scream of joy after closing out her quarterfinal match-up with Kathleen Pryde-Degman on Friday. Harlow, who secured the Ladies Singles Championship at Wimbledon this summer, has struggled to find success during the fall hard court season. With a number of first or second round losses since lifting her first singles grand slam title, Harlow is experiencing some wins this week making her way into the semi-finals after a first round win of Yukika Kitahara and now a second round win over Pryde-Degman. The former champion has yet to lose a set in Linz but will face streaky Brit, Lindsay Galbraith, in the singles semi-finals.

The German who has already qualified for the YEC for her 6th consecutive year is looking to get a little more practice under her belt before she heads to Shenzhen.

Registered
I did! Started playing this game when I was 17. Was a member of the old message board as FLL. At one point, l left. 10+ years later I came back but didn鈥檛 remember any of the info so just created a new profile 馃お馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Came back just before the French Open.
I was POSITIVE you played from the beginning of 2020 馃槀 You are doing great with just 5 months back, with a GS already :eek:

Reactions: dduch

Registered
Larissa is one of the veteran on this game nowadays (not based on her age though but been around on the tour), she started between 2002 and 2005 ( I think? ) 馃槂
If I remember well, I won the junior French in 2002 and made it to the pro tour in the beginning of 2003. Everyone had to start in the juniors and do good to be promoted and/or get WC into pro events.

Registered
Larissa is one of the veteran on this game nowadays (not based on her age though but been around on the tour), she started between 2002 and 2005 ( I think? ) 馃槂
I know THAT, I was just delusional in thinking they were here for the entire year, when in reality it has been 6 months tops 馃槀 Goes to show how long this pandemic has been going for

Registered
I need you to be delusional just right before our match 馃ぃ馃槀
Piper has never won a three set match vs Fleri, so no worries ;)

Registered
Prudential Hong Kong Tennis Open
Hong Kong 馃嚟馃嚢
FWTT International

SINGLES SEMIFINALS
[3] Piper Elliot def. [1] Fleri Hingisafrilia 7-6(3) 6-7(0) 7-6(8)*
Ruflina Taliamanosoko def. [2] Miranda Frost 7-5 6-4
*less total points (109.5 def. 115)

DOUBLES SEMFINALS
[1] Frost/Perez def. [3] Carebear/Elliot 7-6(0) 7-6(1)
[4] Hingisafrilia/Sakikimbondwe def. [2] Islewood/Reinga 3-6 6-4 7-6(0)

Upper Austria Ladies Linz
Linz 馃嚘馃嚬
FWTT International

SINGLES SEMIFINALS
Larissa Ovechkina def. Anete Karklina 7-5 7-6(4)
[2] Bianka Harlow def. Lindsay Galbraith 7-6(2) 6-2

DOUBLES SEMIFINALS
[3] Carlson/Xuchini def. [1] Casanova/Tyler-Malone 6-4 0-6 6-3
Huubere/Karklina def. [2] Harlow/Nemayeva 1-6 6-2 7-6(4)

Registered
I'm dying 馃槀

But another MM final lost for Piper 馃槶 At least I remain No4 in race :devilish:

Congratz Ruflina on a title win!

Registered
OMG, we actually sent the same amount of pts? that is spooky 馃槀 well done, Piper!

Xhaka @Qalahari finally a win over Shaitan/Izzy

Shaitan/Izzy 馃挌
Congrats, girls! You deserved it a long time ago. It's everything on you to do something in that final. 馃槃馃憤馃徎

Reactions: Buitenzorg
61 - 80 of 95 Posts