Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks! After a long absence, I have returned! It has been quite an adventure! Lets see, I have move, Found a new job, cut my thumb (and took 5 stitches!) and got hit by a car while I was crossing the street. And, yes, I am the proud owner of a buggered up knee! Anyway, all is well in Canada! And I am glad my Jen Jen won! Go Jen!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Welcome back!Glad to hear you had such a fun time!:p

·
Registered
557 Posts
Barrie-Dude, you need someone to take care of you! Cutting thumbs and getting hit by cars is NOT what should be happening to you, so please be more careful from now on, okay? I need my fellow JenFan around to celebrate with. She won!

Now remember, let's all be careful out there.

:kiss: :) :kiss:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, thanks all! This should not be happening to me? No Kidding! How do ya think I feel! Kind of like Martina Hingis after the match yeaterday! That's how I feel! Though, there is one great thing, the Australian Open, Womens Final aired in Canada on Friday, the 25th and that was my birthday. And Jen Jen won! What a Greeeaaaattttt Birthday Present!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhhhhh, Tennisace! I knew you loved me!:hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Brian OMG! ;)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Un-Huh! Yeah, Tennisace! Like, you know I love you!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello Perv4ever, how are ya?:hearts:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Perv4ever..... How would you like to join Tennisace and I in my bed? We can play pervert games and we all know how much you like that!;) :drool: :kiss:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, if I must settle on one, than I settle for the best... Cum here, Tennisace! (Barrie takes Tennisace in his arms and licks his Tonsils) Will you marry me darlin'?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts