Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and don't you think she got married to cover her lesbian lifestyle. Because to me she's about a hard a Maureen. Not saying anything is wrong with being hard and a woman...but I think she part takes in same pleasures. What do you think?

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
you are a hater. That s all.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL

Go go.....you too much. Really, she's a liar and a Cheat why won't she fake a wedding to gain sponsorship. Her behavior this past year has been questionable.....why shouldn't I question a bogus marriage......gay people do it all the time to hide out.

Do you think Justine is beyond that behavior seeing what she have been exhibiting this past year?

·
Banned
635 Posts
Ballbuster said:
...and don't you think she got married to cover her lesbian lifestyle. Because to me she's about a hard a Maureen. Not saying anything is wrong with being hard and a woman...but I think she part takes in same pleasures. What do you think?
This coming from a Venus and Serena fan.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Her integrity was questioned by

Cappy
Davenport
Serena
Kim

I was always told if three people tell you the same thing its true. In these cases Justine's character were being called into place. The defect of character being deceptor.

Why wouldn't she lie...she did it before.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
you're a joke..and most williamsfans are probably ashamed to have such a fan among them.

Could you please give evidence of Justine being lesbian or a cheater?? :rolleyes: Why do I even bother this is just too stupid

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Why aren't these kind of topics deleted?

The original writer has something badly wrong.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
yeah justine was unfamous and thought one day I will be famous and now I need to find a man to hide since I am gay and then when I am famous I will have a fake marriage with him for sponsorship

mmmm seems justine is a smart woman who prepares for her future in the title writers mind then ;)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Ballbuster said:
Her integrity was questioned by

Cappy
Davenport
Serena
Kim

I was always told if three people tell you the same thing its true. In these cases Justine's character were being called into place. The defect of character being deceptor.

Why wouldn't she lie...she did it before.

Ballbuster, at least 3 people have now indicated that you are an idiot who needs to GROW A BRAIN!! Don't you think that, just perhaps, that could be true as well? Just asking.

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
butch said:
Ballbuster, at least 3 people have now indicated that you are an idiot who needs to GROW A BRAIN!! Don't you think that, just perhaps, that could be true as well? Just asking.
make it 4

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
whose fan is this ballbuster?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cappy
Davenport(who calls out the trainer every chance she gets)
Kim
Serena

hasn't Justine whipped all of their a$$es recently. maybe that's why they don't like her anymore.

Go Justine!

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
SerialKiller#69 said:
whose fan is this ballbuster?
Well, the pride of Chicago, aka RacquetBuster and Banger is kinda a W/S fan. (I say kinda because he was basically calling Venus a traitor to her race on another board for having a relationship with the Italian fellow). :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts