Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
[--]
You are guilty of similar behaviour, constantly posting how stupid and ignorant people are instead of just stating your opinion, without adding that extra sentence about personal "speculations" and "attacks". I too have been guilty of similar behaviour in the past, but have been sanctioned and have now moved on. I expect the others to do so as well.
:lol: You might have got me with the stuff about JN (since I don't track the exchanges between you two) if you'd left out that BS. The fact is that I rarely call people stupid. Ignorant has a defined meaning but even there I don't use it even nearly "constantly." It's also interesting how you morphed from talking about your own gripes into "people."

My advice is to stop whining and being overly sensitive. If you post your views, criticism of those views and what those views seem to say about you is fair game. Unless it's done with terms banned on the forum.

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
You might have got me with the stuff about JN (since I don't track the exchanges between you two) if you'd left out that BS. The fact is that I rarely call people stupid. Ignorant has a defined meaning but even there I don't use it even nearly "constantly." It's also interesting how you morphed from talking about your own gripes into "people."

My advice is to stop whining and being overly sensitive. If you post your views, criticism of those views and what those views seem to say about you is fair game. Unless it's done with terms banned on the forum.
:facepalm: Using different words to express the same message doesn't make your behaviour acceptable. End of discussion.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
:facepalm: Using different words to express the same message doesn't make your behaviour acceptable. End of discussion.
You're correct. However, there is nothing wrong or unacceptable about my behavior. Sorry but this recent "hyper-sensitivity" tack you've taken, in an attempt to shut down open discourse, isn't going to fly. Too many posters have pointed out the hypocrisy in it.

I agree with ending the discussion. We've both had our say.

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
i think its pretty clear who needs help among the two, u really really have a problem.

next time i will report ur on Harassment after I asked you several times not to contact me.

you has been banned several times bc of your interaction with ppl in here, at a certain point it will be permanently.

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
:yawn: This is ridiculous!

Just for the record, I received a good rep by Punky two days ago. Why has she contacted me? God knows.

Anyway, I'm putting everyone on ignore list now. Let's just not continue this, okay.

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
:yawn: This is ridiculous!

Just for the record, I received a good rep by Punky two days ago. I guess that was okay.
you totally deserved that good rep and i would have give it to u again for it, sometimes u say good things, shame its never with me.

now you will stop contact me and i wont contact you and if its hard for you, put me on ignore

·
Registered
39,191 Posts
-snip-

while others, like JN, can get away with persistently PESTERING other posters 24 hours a day. You simply have no idea how many times he has "tagged" me out of the blue, quoted my old posts, sent me insulting gifs and pictures. According to the spirit and rules of this forum, THIS IS NOT NORMAL! This is not acceptable behaviour as it clogs the discussion.

You are guilty of similar behaviour, constantly posting how stupid and ignorant people are instead of just stating your opinion, without adding that extra sentence about personal "speculations" and "attacks". I too have been guilty of similar behaviour in the past, but have been sanctioned and have now moved on. I expect the others to do so as well.
Don't have people on here thinking I PM you. Any insulting gifs or pics were posted publicly for all to see.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
last night my sis told me that she is gay and has a gf for two years, its her bff

im in total shocked

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
last night my sis told me that she is gay and has a gf for two years, its her bff

im in total shocked
:) :hug: and :eek: did you grow up living with your sister? Are you close?

·
Registered
57,319 Posts

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Yes to both

Very close
Then do you know why she kept it a secret from you ? Is it something that your family wasn't open to?

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
Then do you know why she kept it a secret from you ? Is it something that your family wasn't open to?
She said she needs a few days for herself so I won't ask yet

No idea why she didn't tell anyone, I guess it took her time to come to terms with it

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
She said she needs a few days for herself so I won't ask yet
:yeah: I don't want to get too personal but please just make sure she knows that you love, respect and accept her for who she is. Even if you believe she already knows, it doesn't hurt to reinforce it. :) :hug:

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
:yeah: I don't want to get too personal but please just make sure she knows that you love, respect and accept her for who she is. Even if you believe she already knows, it doesn't hurt to reinforce it. :) :hug:
I told her that, I totally mean it

It changes nothing

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
I told her that, I totally mean it

It changes nothing
It means everything to anyone who's outside traditional mores. As for changing anything, it isn't supposed to. :) You open a door with welcoming. It's up to her when she wants to walk through it. Be patient.

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
It means everything to anyone who's outside traditional mores. As for changing anything, it isn't supposed to. :) You open a door with welcoming. It's up to her when she wants to walk through it. Be patient.
Yes I know and he right but it makes me sad to know she didn't talked to me in her teen years and must been difficult to see everyone dating and she didn't

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
This Joy Reid is such an insidious homophobe. :tears: I will never forget how she lied that she was hacked, that the internet archives were hacked. :silly:

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
Yes, people can change and can genuinely become better. Not Joy Reid though. She is not to be trusted. We have very good reasons to be wary and suspicious of her, because she seems awful at being a compassionate human being, she is a careerist drone and a bigot to the core.

She repeatedly suggested that Chelsea Manning leaked information not out of conscience or horror at what the U.S. military was doing in Iraq, but due to mental problems from being trans.

Moreover, some of Reid’s uglier, confirmed writings — not just about gay people, but also transgender people — square quite consistently with the newly discovered writing that she denies. Indeed, Reid has a far more extensive — and far more recent — record of homophobic and transphobic writing independent of the material she wrote about Charlie Crist, that postdates it and is material for which she never apologized.

Reid, for instance, was a vocal defender of the abuse doled out by the U.S. government to Chelsea Manning, which the U.N. concluded was “cruel, inhuman,” and bordering on torture; she mocked that abuse as nothing more than Manning whining that she wanted a “pillow.” Reid repeatedly suggested that Manning leaked not out of conscience or horror at what the U.S. military was doing in Iraq, but due to mental problems from being trans.
Read more: https://theintercept.com/2018/04/24/msnbcs-joy-reid-claims-her-website-was-hacked-and-bigoted-anti-lgbt-content-added-a-bizarre-story-liberal-outlets-ignore/

41 - 60 of 262 Posts